Author Topic: MSNBC’s McCaskill: Red States Are Going to Pass ‘Vigilantism Laws’ to Round Up People ‘That Look Lik  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Sighlass

I don't. That is the job of professional law-enforcement personell. We can't have private citizens just blasting away at anyone who walks across their land.

I hope you are kidding....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I don't think she is watching the news in what has happened the past 4 months along the border.  And Pedo Joe's wink wink trying to pad the dim rolls with illegals.

Full blown out in out invasion, where these types start trespassing, stealing, and threatening us?  Dang right we are going to defend ourselves.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

I am as serious as a heart attack.

You in favor of gunning down someone walking up to your door just because you don't know them?

How do you know their car isn't broken down and they are just looking for help?

You can't just kill someone and then yells "opps,sorry!" when you find out they were harmless and are lying dead in your yard.

There ain't no coming back from being dead,no matter what the fundies scream at you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Sighlass

I don't. That is the job of professional law-enforcement personell. We can't have private citizens just blasting away at anyone who walks across their land.

Yeah, I was just kidding... /s
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

I hope when you come to AZ you see more than Tucson. It's a craphole.

We visited there on our honeymoon 39 years ago, it was pretty much a craphole then.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

@Cyber Liberty

You in favor of gunning down someone walking up to your door just because you don't know them?

You can't just kill someone and then yells "opps,sorry!" when you find out they were harmless and are lying dead in your yard.

There ain't no coming back from being dead,no matter what the fundies scream at you.

IF someone comes  through our door unexpectedly, it's either us or them.  I'm not going to wait for them to explain why they're coming through our door. 

I have a no solicitation sign on our door; "Absolutely NO solicitation, those soliciting will be considered trespassing".  Those making deliveries leave our packages inside our screened in porch.

@sneakypete, we live in a relatively safe neighborhood, but for the most part we keep our doors locked unless we're out on the patio and even at that we have locked gates to the back yard.  We also have a doorbell ringer with a camera so we can see who is at the front door.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Cyber Liberty

You got 160 acres at the border, odds are you are not getting someone legal walking across your land w/ a backpack full of drugs past your back barn/shop to sell you Avon.

Funny that fellow that ran over the parade folks did just what you suggested, said his car was down and he needed to come inside to call Uber.

I am talking about on the border, if coming from one direction across the border onto your land (you see them) and not with a border agent suit on, they are either a drug smuggler or illegal (or both). Lets not cross common sense from the scenario please. It is a freaking invasion, and a few shot people will send the right message and the illegal crossing will trickle to nothing as soon as word gets out (saving lives, and saving at least one thing destroying our country).
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 01:46:44 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

You got 160 acres at the border, odds are you are not getting someone legal walking across your land w/ a backpack full of drugs past your back barn/shop to sell you Avon.

Funny that fellow that ran over the parade folks did just what you suggested, said his car was down and he needed to come inside to call Uber.

I am talking about on the border, if coming from one direction across the border onto your land (you see them) and not with a border agent suit on, they are either a drug smuggler or illegal (or both). Lets not cross common sense from the scenario please. It is a freaking invasion, and a few shot people will send the right message and the illegal crossing will trickle to nothing as soon as word gets out (saving lives, and saving at least one thing destroying our country).

:hands:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

What about when they are killing your livestock and the cops won't get out of their donut shop to help you?  Must you wait until they kill you before you respond?  We're not talking about a suburban neighborhood here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Signlass

Well,different strokes for different folks. *I* am not going to shoot ANYBODY unless I think they represent an immediate threat to my life,or the lives of people with me.

In the scenario you mention,it seems to ME like the rational thing to do would be to call the local cops or the border patrol,and tell them you have trespassers on your land that you suspect might be smuggling drugs across the border.

Once you kill someone,there is no such thing as "Opps! Made a mistake! My bad!" There is only your arrest for murder. Even IF you win and the charges are dismissed,you will probably end up facing a civil trial and lose everything you own.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What about when they are killing your livestock and the cops won't get out of their donut shop to help you?  Must you wait until they kill you before you respond?  We're not talking about a suburban neighborhood here.
@Cyber Liberty

OK,now we have gone from gunning someone down for trespassing,to protecting lives and property.

You  CAN see they are not the same thing,right?

Offline Kamaji

@Cyber Liberty

OK,now we have gone from gunning someone down for trespassing,to protecting lives and property.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, I certainly do!
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

I hope when you come to AZ you see more than Tucson. It's a craphole.
We've pretty much seen most of Arizona and stayed at a number of places north, south, east, and west. Tucson is our favorite spot for what we like to do. We don't go hang around south of downtown Tucson or Drexel Heights area.
What we really are sorry to see go down is Old Tucson which we would take family members and friends among other places. But there's Saguaro National Park, east and west, The Sonoran Wildlife Museum, Sabino Canyon, and numerous other places to walk/hike within 50 miles. Plus, it's a short drive to other places like Tombstone and Sierra Vista.
And it's always a lot warmer than where we live in the upper Midwest.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We've pretty much seen most of Arizona and stayed at a number of places north, south, east, and west. Tucson is our favorite spot for what we like to do. We don't go hang around south of downtown Tucson or Drexel Heights area.
What we really are sorry to see go down is Old Tucson which we would take family members and friends among other places. But there's Saguaro National Park, east and west, The Sonoran Wildlife Museum, Sabino Canyon, and numerous other places to walk/hike within 50 miles. Plus, it's a short drive to other places like Tombstone and Sierra Vista.
And it's always a lot warmer than where we live in the upper Midwest.

I live in the opposite corner of AZ, not far from Las Vegas on the Colorado River.  Used to live in Phoenix.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

I live in the opposite corner of AZ, not far from Las Vegas on the Colorado River.  Used to live in Phoenix.
A few years ago the wife and I spent a week in Lake Havasu City with one of her sisters from England and her husband as guests.
There wasn't a heck of a lot to do around there in February unless you like dune buggying or going on the Colorado River... we didn't do either. Our interests are more in walking and hiking.
What is there to do in February where you live?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A few years ago the wife and I spent a week in Lake Havasu City with one of her sisters from England and her husband as guests.
There wasn't a heck of a lot to do around there in February unless you like dune buggying or going on the Colorado River... we didn't do either. Our interests are more in walking and hiking.
What is there to do in February where you live?

I live an hour's drive or so up the Colorado, in Bullhead City.  Across the river is a gaming mecca, Laughlin, NV.  People here go play that time of the year.

We have a unique feature here:  Our High School football is played in an enclosed stadium.  That's because in the Summer it's over 115F every day.  Hotter than Phoenix.

The river beaches are a big tourist attraction in the summer.  Bass fishing is a big thing. 
I will NOT comply.