Author Topic: MSNBC’s McCaskill: Red States Are Going to Pass ‘Vigilantism Laws’ to Round Up People ‘That Look Lik  (Read 1036 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s McCaskill: Red States Are Going to Pass ‘Vigilantism Laws’ to Round Up People ‘That Look Like Foreigners’

Pam Key 13 Dec 2021

MSNBC contributor and former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) said Monday on “Deadline” that she believed “red states” would enact “vigilantism laws” that would enable citizens to round up people who look like foreigners.

During a discussion about the Texas abortion law that allows private citizens to sue people involved in an abortion, McCaskill said, “You know, every once in a while somebody on the Supreme Court surprises us by making a decision that would not be expected based on the politics of the president who appointed them. I’m afraid those days of surprise are over. I think we know everybody, but Roberts is in the tank for the right-wing, extreme views, and I think this vigilantism is going to catch on.”

She added, “I’ll tell you what’s going to happen next: These red states are going to do vigilantism laws on immigration. They are going empower citizens to go out and round up people they think look like foreigners. And that’s what we’re coming to in this country. It is incredibly depressing, especially as we’re so near a religious holiday that is all about loving other people and accepting the least among us to be part of the larger group.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/13/msnbcs-mccaskill-red-states-are-going-to-pass-vigilantism-laws-to-round-up-people-that-look-like-foreigners/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Now she is projecting.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Missouri  trends pretty red.  Incredible this loon ever held high office there.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 02:49:47 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wasn't she the wife of a politician who died during campaign, election, or shortly thereafter?

I can't wait until New Hampshire passes a vigilante bounty law for posse's to round up Massachusetts limousine liberals.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where does she get this shit!!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

I think they give the MSDNC pundits hallucengenics before air time.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wasn't she the wife of a politician who died during campaign, election, or shortly thereafter?

That was her predecessor, Widder Carnahan.  Her husband cashed in a month or two before the election, so MO preferred a dead man to Ashcroft.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So far far away from reality.
I am a White Jew, and speak several languages including Spanish.
A lot of my neighbors are of Hispanic lineage. I don't care one way or the other.
In terms of "rounding up" Liberal idiots, my neighbors would be right there with me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

She needs to have eitehr the dosage, or frequency of her meds adjusted.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Isn't there some sort of federal law that prohibits telling outright lies in order to create public panic?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
MSNBC’s McCaskill: Red States Are Going to Pass ‘Vigilantism Laws’ to Round Up People ‘That Look Like Foreigners’

Pam Key 13 Dec 2021

MSNBC contributor and former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) said Monday on “Deadline” that she believed “red states” would enact “vigilantism laws” that would enable citizens to round up people who look like foreigners.

During a discussion about the Texas abortion law that allows private citizens to sue people involved in an abortion, McCaskill said, “You know, every once in a while somebody on the Supreme Court surprises us by making a decision that would not be expected based on the politics of the president who appointed them. I’m afraid those days of surprise are over. I think we know everybody, but Roberts is in the tank for the right-wing, extreme views, and I think this vigilantism is going to catch on.”

She added, “I’ll tell you what’s going to happen next: These red states are going to do vigilantism laws on immigration. They are going empower citizens to go out and round up people they think look like foreigners. And that’s what we’re coming to in this country. It is incredibly depressing, especially as we’re so near a religious holiday that is all about loving other people and accepting the least among us to be part of the larger group.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/13/msnbcs-mccaskill-red-states-are-going-to-pass-vigilantism-laws-to-round-up-people-that-look-like-foreigners/

BTW,since you are the established expert on what "foreigners" look like,could you describe them for us so we can recognize them,too?

Online mountaineer

That's the last thing a red state would do, because we revere, honor, respect, defend and protect the U.S. Constitution. We're less likely to pass unconstitutional laws than the commies in blue states, you silly ditz.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

So far far away from reality.
I am a White Jew, and speak several languages including Spanish.
A lot of my neighbors are of Hispanic lineage. I don't care one way or the other.
In terms of "rounding up" Liberal idiots, my neighbors would be right there with me.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Is she talking about DEPORTING....ILLEGAL INVADERS?  WE HAVE DONE THAT FOR DECADES!   

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LegalAmerican

Listen to Oscar show up what is going on at border and how vicious they get!  ALL FORCING THEMSELVES INTO OUR COUNTRY.

ILLEGAL INVADERS....using little children!  That is NOT caring about any life. 
---------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT-f6-x5gW0

Online goatprairie

Basically, she thinkgs what many libs think of conservatives. Gun-totin', tobacco chewin' troglodytes with one tooth in their slack-jawed mouths itching for the days of slavery or segregation and keeping them there furriners out.
It's interesting that she's from Missouri where more than a few conservative Republicans abide.
How do politicians who scream at 50% of their state's voter base that they hate them get elected? It's a mystery to me.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
OK, folks, serious question:
What's the downside to this...?

Do you want the illegal invaders here, or not...?
If not, how do you propose to return them to their countries of origin?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 10:02:30 pm by Fishrrman »

Online goatprairie

OK, folks, serious question:
What's the downside to this...?

Do you want the illegal invaders here, or not...?
If not, how do you propose to return them to their countries of origin?
How do you determine who is illegal? The wife and I vacation in Tucson every January/February. It seems half the Hispanic people there are speaking Spanish when we're around them. I'm sure many of them are American citizens, but who knows? I'm equally sure that a good percentage of them might be illegals. But maybe they're just visiting relatives from the border which is not too far away.
At any rate, there's no way for the average person to know who is an illegal.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I just want people to be able to pull guns on folks trespassing on their land at border areas. If they don't stop, blast em.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is she talking about DEPORTING....ILLEGAL INVADERS?  WE HAVE DONE THAT FOR DECADES!   

@LegalAmerican

I suspect she wants to deport Americans that vote Republican.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How do you determine who is illegal? The wife and I vacation in Tucson every January/February. It seems half the Hispanic people there are speaking Spanish when we're around them. I'm sure many of them are American citizens, but who knows? I'm equally sure that a good percentage of them might be illegals. But maybe they're just visiting relatives from the border which is not too far away.

@goatprairie

It doesn't matter because "Average Americans" aren't deporting anyone. That is the job of INS agents,and they start with "papers,please". Anyone who doesn't have a valid ID and/or has trouble speaking and  understanding English gets checked out and held until they can either show documentation to prove they are here legally,or they are deported.

Or at least that is the way it is supposed to work now. This will change if/when the Dims ever seize control again because they will open the borders and register every new resident to vote Dim,and that will be the end of America because we will go bankrupt.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:12:51 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I just want people to be able to pull guns on folks trespassing on their land at border areas. If they don't stop, blast em.

@Sighlass

I don't. That is the job of professional law-enforcement personell. We can't have private citizens just blasting away at anyone who walks across their land.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I hope when you come to AZ you see more than Tucson. It's a craphole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: