Author Topic: Paramedics refused to enter California care facility to help man in cardiac arrest due to 'some COVI  (Read 366 times)

Offline mountaineer

Dec 16, 2021 11:53 AM EST
Paramedics refused to enter California care facility to help man in cardiac arrest due to 'some COVID-19 law': Police
The city of Rialto is currently investigating a Nov. 11 incident in which paramedics allegedly refused to enter a care facility to help a man in cardiac arrest, citing a COVID-19 guideline.
Hannah Nightingale

The California city of Rialto is currently investigating a November 11 incident in which paramedics allegedly refused to enter a care facility to help a man in cardiac arrest, with emergency responders citing a COVID-19 guideline that wasn't fully followed.

On November 11, 911 dispatchers received a call from the Rialto Post Acute Care Center at around 7:50 pm. According to Fox News, the paramedics and police were originally there for an unrelated patient, with the officer stating in his report that the facility was being "problematic."

"After a few moments, an unknown employee of the location yelled out to fire personnel 'Please come help, he's having cardiac arrest,'" the officer wrote.

"Fire personnel responded by insisting the patient had to be brought outside the facility before they could provide any sort of treatment… due to an unspecified COVID-19 law." ...

The bed the man was on had no wheels, so the officer began pushing the bed towards the paramedics outside.

"Despite being in their line of sight, fire personnel still insisted on [name redacted] being brought to them outside before they began life saving efforts and made no effort to assist me in getting [redacted] outside," the officer wrote in his report.

Once outside, the several emergency medical personnel began treating the man ...
Full story at the Post Millennial

Insane.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

This sounds like a job for Lawyers and more Lawyers.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
You won't see them show a story like that on the TV show 9-1-1.
Let it burn.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This sounds like a job for Lawyers and more Lawyers.
In this case I say hell yeah bring on the lawyers. Also you just know that since person had died they put down the COD as Covid.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 01:17:21 am by GtHawk »