Author Topic: Trans activists have much bigger plans than living as they wish  (Read 61 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trans activists have much bigger plans than living as they wish
« on: December 16, 2021, 02:51:02 pm »
December 16, 2021
Trans activists have much bigger plans than living as they wish
By Andrea Widburg

When leftists talk amongst themselves, they’re honest about what they want. So, when Kay Gabriel, Jules Gleeson, Ira T, and Elle O’Rourke got together to talk about “trans liberation,” they freely admitted that one of the goals of the movement is to bring about a communist revolution. In other words, what you long suspected is true.

Because I had no idea who Gabriel, Gleeson, T, and O’Rourke are, I looked them up. The results weren’t pretty.

Gabriel has a Ph.D. in classics from Princeton University. Wikipedia says Gabriel is “an essayist and poet”—with all essays and poets revolving around transgenderism. If you want a heaping spoonful of nonsense with your breakfast, Gabriel, who graduated in 2020, explains his research:

My research sits between classics and modernist studies, but does not take the canonical form of that interdisciplinary research, i.e. tracking the genetic inheritances of an ancient canon of texts in modernist aesthetics. Instead I invert this impulse: I am interested in pursuing, on the one hand, the role of modernism and the canonization of modernist aesthetics in mediating the narrative category of the classical and the canon of ancient texts. On the other, I focus on the generative crisis that the classical, as a category whose signature gesture is a periodizing narrative of historical rupture, poses to the utopian aesthetics of modernist rupture as formalized in the shock of the new. My dissertation takes up these problems by targeting the longstanding interpretive structure in the reception of Euripides that has taken the ancient Greek tragedian to be preëmptively modern. It proceeds as a series of case studies in the 20th-century interpretation and adaptation of Euripides, looking to moments when the assertion of Euripides’ modernity has proved generative for modernist, post-modernist and avant-garde aesthetics.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/trans_activists_have_much_bigger_plans_than_living_as_they_wish.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trans activists have much bigger plans than living as they wish
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 02:53:24 pm »
Wow.  What a bunch of should-have-remained-in-study-hall gobbeldy-gook.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 02:59:11 pm »
I gotcher modernist aesthetics and generative crisis right here, weirdo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 03:23:10 pm »
If commies are coming to cut off my tallywacker, that's one more reason to oppose communism.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.