Author Topic: Now that Build Back Better looks dead in the water, weird things are coming out of the mouths of Del  (Read 51 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 16, 2021
Now that Build Back Better looks dead in the water, weird things are coming out of the mouths of Delusional Dems
By Monica Showalter

With the price of gas hitting $7 a gallon and a package of Oscar Meyer bacon hitting $9.59 out in California, you can bet inflation is on consumers' minds, and 80% of them know who did it.

Big government spending, the kind that requires the Fed to print more money than the economy can handle, is behind it. The U.S. has passed a helluva lot of gargantuan trillion-plus-dollar spending bills for things such as COVID relief, "infrastructure," bailouts of favored industries, stimulus payouts, and more in the last few years and the economy is still struggling to digest it.

Inflation, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, has now soared 6.8% this year, the highest rise in nearly 40 years, back when the U.S. was crawling out from the rubble of the Carter years.

And today's inflation is far from done, according to the Fed, which expects to initiate three rate hikes in 2022 to try to fight it. As the prices soar, it's likely that that 80% might just go higher.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/now_that_build_back_better_looks_dead_in_the_water_weird_things_are_coming_out_of_the_mouths_of_delusional_dems.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Local, state, and Federal regulatory over-reach is contributing to inflation as well.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.