Author Topic: New York Times columnist implores Biden not to run for reelection: 'Alarmingly incoherent'  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Times columnist implores Biden not to run for reelection: 'Alarmingly incoherent'
Columnist Bret Stephens argued that Biden's age and cognitive state needed to be candidly discussed
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

New York Times columnist Bret Stephens on Tuesday implored President Biden to not seek reelection in 2024 and announce his intentions as soon as possible so potential Democratic contenders could begin making preparations to replace him.

In a piece headlined, "Biden Should Not Run Again — and He Should Say He Won’t," Stephens, a conservative and strong critic of Donald Trump, argued that Biden's age, as well as his seemingly "uneven" cognitive state, needed to be candidly discussed because it wasn't healthy for him, his office, the Democratic Party, or the country to remain in limbo about what to do if he decides not to run.

Stephens also argued it would be "liberating" for Biden's presidency if he announced he wouldn't run, and that it would energize a currently "listless" Democratic Party.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-columnist-biden-re-election-should-alarmingly-incoherent
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

And the NYT’s is figuring this out now?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

There is nothing democratic about the DEMOCRAT party.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... this wreaks of Hillary Clinton - New York media outlets questioning Biden's 2024 election viability.

Is Hillary exercising a personal vandetta against Biden?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

... this wreaks of Hillary Clinton - New York media outlets questioning Biden's 2024 election viability.

Is Hillary exercising a personal vandetta against Biden?

She just wants to use her NYC/NYT connections to knock Biden out, in the belief that the party will come running to her as the only heir apparent.

Offline Killer Clouds

Again Traitor Joe is a damn LIAR! He said when he was running that it would only be for 1 term. Why is anyone worried be about Traitor Joe running for a second term? They should be more worried if he'll make through his first term.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 09:19:04 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden hasn't even finished the 1st year of his 1st term, and Crooked Hillary is already scheming to clear the field for her inevitable election as President in 2024.  It's her destiny,  Resistance is futile, especially if you are a potential opponent in the Democratic primaries.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.