Author Topic: Biden says Meadows 'worthy of being held in contempt'  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says Meadows 'worthy of being held in contempt'
« on: December 15, 2021, 04:58:13 pm »
Biden says Meadows 'worthy of being held in contempt'
By Morgan Chalfant - 12/15/21 10:04 AM EST

President Biden said Wednesday that he believed former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows is “worthy” of being held in contempt by Congress.

Speaking to reporters briefly before leaving for a trip to Kentucky, Biden said he hadn’t read all the texts that Meadows turned over to the Jan. 6 committee but added “it seemed to me he is worthy of being held in contempt.”

The House voted late Tuesday to hold Meadows, former President Trump’s fourth and final chief of staff, in contempt of Congress for refusing to testify before the select committee investigating the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol. Two Republicans, Reps. Liz Cheney (Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (Ill.), who are both members of the Jan. 6 committee, voted with Democrats to approve the contempt charge.

The move refers Meadows to the Justice Department, which will now need to decide whether to pursue criminal contempt charges against the former chief of staff. The Justice Department moved forward with a criminal contempt charge against Trump ally Stephen Bannon earlier this year on a referral from Congress after he refused to cooperate with the Jan. 6 committee.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/585898-biden-says-meadows-worthy-of-being-held-in-contempt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden says Meadows 'worthy of being held in contempt'
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 05:00:01 pm »
The Big guy needs a full investigative rectal exam of all his wrongdoings the past 40 years. 

Maybe he can share a cell with his son, and share the crack pipe too.  FJB!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden says Meadows 'worthy of being held in contempt'
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 05:00:28 pm »
Mr. Biden, the correct answer is "no comment" or "that's for the DOJ and Federal Judiciary to decide."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.