Author Topic: ‘Senator Karen’: Elon Musk just destroyed Elizabeth Warren  (Read 109 times)

rangerrebew

‘Senator Karen’: Elon Musk just destroyed Elizabeth Warren
« on: December 15, 2021, 04:05:24 pm »
‘Senator Karen’: Elon Musk just destroyed Elizabeth Warren
by Brad Polumbo
 | December 15, 2021 09:55 AM

Sen. Elizabeth Warren just made the mistake of going after Tesla CEO and eccentric billionaire Elon Musk. He promptly destroyed her in response.

The conflict began when the progressive politician and “tax the rich” crusader tweeted out a Boston Globe news article about Musk being named Time Magazine Person of the Year for 2021.

“Let’s change the rigged tax code so The Person of the Year will actually pay taxes and stop freeloading off everyone else,” the senator wrote. (Warren is likely referencing illegally leaked IRS files that show Musk paid no federal income taxes in 2018 through legal tax minimization strategies and the fact that almost all of his wealth does not derive from traditional income — he pays a lot in other taxes.)

Let’s change the rigged tax code so The Person of the Year will actually pay taxes and stop freeloading off everyone else. https://t.co/jqQxL9Run6
    — Elizabeth Warren (@SenWarren) December 13, 2021

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/senator-karen-elon-musk-just-destroyed-elizabeth-warren?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Beltway+Confidential&utm_term=www.washingtonexaminer.com
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 04:07:22 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: ‘Senator Karen’: Elon Musk just destroyed Elizabeth Warren
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 04:08:32 pm »
I think calling her senator Brenda would be a great idea.  Then we would have senator Brenda and President Brandon. :whistle:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: ‘Senator Karen’: Elon Musk just destroyed Elizabeth Warren
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 04:11:45 pm »
Never been a fan of Musk since he was able to build a 1 Trillion Dollar Auto company on the backs of U.S. taxpayers.

OTOH, I sure like and appreciate some of his fight back at the left lately.   What is funny is doesn't he think this will have backlash?
This will get ugly before it ends.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.