Author Topic: CNN: Devastation Awaits Democrats in 2022 Midterms  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN: Devastation Awaits Democrats in 2022 Midterms
« on: December 14, 2021, 02:02:40 pm »
CNN: Devastation Awaits Democrats in 2022 Midterms

Katherine Hamilton 13 Dec 2021

Far left CNN detailed the signs of looming defeat for Democrats in the 2022 midterms in an analysis piece on Sunday, saying pretty much “every single indicator” is pointing to a landslide victory for House Republicans.

“Pretty much every single indicator that pointed to a Democratic wave in the 2018 midterms now points to a Republican one in the 2022 midterms,” Harry Enten wrote.

According to the report, Democrats were beating Republicans by nine points in the polls by early December 2017, and “as it turned out, this was the margin by which they’d win the national House vote” the next year. In December 2021, Republicans are holding an average two-point advantage.

“Indeed, there have been ten times since 1938 when the opposition party (i.e. not in control of the presidency) led on the generic ballot this far from a midterm. They would go on to win a majority of seats in the midterm all ten of those times,” Enten continued.

Enten specifically pointed to three crucial signs a red wave could be barreling its way toward the D.C. swamp: President Joe Biden’s dismal approval ratings, special elections, and House retirements.

CNN credited Democrats’ 2018 win to then-President Donald Trump’s approval rating, which Enten said was averaging 37 percent in December 2017.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/13/cnn-devastation-awaits-democrats-in-2022-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: CNN: Devastation Awaits Democrats in 2022 Midterms
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 02:14:02 pm »
They're trying to gin up flagging support amongst their base.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 02:28:57 pm »
Dems aren't taking day-to-day challenges of working Americans seriously enough.

Their heads are in the clouds solving esoteric problems that don't exist in the real world.

As Covid-19/SARS2 is to the shots, Global Climate Change is to Al Gore - they'll keep moving the goal post.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 03:30:15 pm »
I hope people take 2022 seriously and campaign like the DCP is winning. Don't get complacent. The GOP has always been great at snatching defeat from the hands of victory.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 03:31:20 pm by Killer Clouds »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 03:32:07 pm »
I hope people take 2022 seriously and campaign like the DCP is winning. Don't get complacent. The GOP has always been great at snatching defeat from the hands of victory.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2021, 03:34:04 pm »
I hate to sound defeatist, but the only incentive we have in '22  is to derail Biden's agenda.

We pretty much know that about 80-90 of the GOP in the house are iron clad worthless RINOs, who do not have the interest of the American people at heart.  It won't get better.  Just less shitty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2021, 03:36:45 pm »
I hate to sound defeatist, but the only incentive we have in '22  is to derail Biden's agenda.

We pretty much know that about 80-90 of the GOP in the house are iron clad worthless RINOs, who do not have the interest of the American people at heart.  It won't get better.  Just less shitty.

At this point, we need to stop Congress from continuing to dig the hole deeper.  Once that is stopped, then we can start to consider how to extricate ourselves collectively from that hole.