Author Topic: Party Of Hate: Polling Shows Democrats Despise, Discriminate Against Republican Peers  (Read 53 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Party Of Hate: Polling Shows Democrats Despise, Discriminate Against Republican Peers

By Frankie Stockes  December 12, 2021 at 3:13pm
Recent polling data shows that the Democrat Party is truly the party of hate, with a super-majority of Democrat college students admitting that they dislike and even discriminate against their conservative-minded peers and fellow Americans. Figures compiled among college-aged Republicans show the opposite, with only tiny fractions of those young people saying the same.

The polling, conducted by Generation Lab in collaboration with Axios, surveyed 850 college students from around the country on America’s partisan divide. Despite corporate media depictions blaming Republicans and conservatives for increased polarization, the data shows that Democrats are truly the so-called party of hate, and they seem to have widened the gap through their multi-generational dominance of academia and public education.

The poll results found that over 70% of those surveyed who call themselves Democrats wouldn’t even go on a date with a suspected Republican, while vice versa, only 41% of college Republicans say that dating a Democrat would be a dealbreaker.

more
https://nationalfile.com/party-hate-polling-shows-democrats-despise-discriminate-republican-peers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not far fetched....  I feel the exact way about democrats.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.