Author Topic: SHOCK REPORT: Rampant Stillbirths Among Fully Vaccinated Mothers Concerning  (Read 160 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SHOCK REPORT: Rampant Stillbirths Among Fully Vaccinated Mothers Concerning

by Johnny Salvatore

There are a lot of reasons to not get a covid-19 vaccine, including the fact that shots seem to be never ending (first shot, second, booster, fourth shot, insane)! The goalposts keep moving on that one.

The side effects outweigh the “rewards” for millions. And for good reason.

For example, it might not be worth getting on a cruise or a plane if it means you won’t grow a third arm, ya know?

From Gateway Pundit:

The Center For Disease Control and the federal government is adamant that pregnant women get a COVID-19 injection.

But data doesn’t support its safety and health practitioners around the world are sounding the alarm.

A Canadian doctor, who has effectively treated COVID patients with Ivermectin throughout, urges pregnant women to abstain from getting the COVID injections.

Speaking to a reporter in November, Dr. Daniel Nagase argues COVID vaccines are directly attributed to an alarming increase in stillbirths across Canada.

Nagase said, “In Waterloo, Ontario, I have a more reliable statistic. There were 86 stillbirths between January and July. Normally, it’s only five or six stillbirths every year. So, about one stillbirth every two months is the usual rate. To suddenly get to 86 stillbirths in six months, that’s highly unusual. But the most important confirmation that we have from the Waterloo, Ontario report was that all of the 86 stillbirths were fully vaccinated.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/shock-report-rampant-stillbirths-among-fully-vaccinated-mothers-concerning/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Mr. M and I were talking about an unvaccinated friend who came down with the 'rona and is in the hospital (but doing much better). I said while it's possible that getting the shot would make the ensuing case of Covid less severe, is it really worth the negative things the so-called vaccine can do to one's body (let alone the body of a child in utero)? I think not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
    A Canadian doctor, who has effectively treated COVID patients with Ivermectin throughout,
OK, HUGE red flag. Since ivermectin has only been seriously talked about for the past several months, and hardly at all in 2020 when HCQ was the cheap miracle drug usually cited (such as Zelenko and his treating of people who never had COVID to claim exorbitant success rates). So it's already highly unlikely this doctor was treating with ivermectin throughout the whole pandemic.

Now, let's get down to the statistics.

"All of the 86 were fully vaccinated." Of course. Canada has extremely high rates of uptake. So there are very few unvaccinated up there.

But we have no verification of this doctor's claim of 86 stillbirths and only 5 or 6 in a normal year. Given that 1 out of 4 pregnancies end without a live birth, the claim of that few stillbirths, I'm incredibly skeptical. I don't know where he's getting his number or why he insists it's "a more reliable statistic."

Unless, of course, he's a huckster.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024