Author Topic: More Fantasy-land Spin by Joe and Jill Biden in Interview With CBS  (Read 115 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More Fantasy-land Spin by Joe and Jill Biden in Interview With CBS
By Nick Arama | Dec 12, 2021 4:45 PM ET

The Biden team has an effort underway to try to make Joe Biden and his administration look more palatable to Americans. Last week they complained about treatment by the media — about the media treating Biden worse than President Donald Trump, which is a demonstrable untruth. But then they got some positive media coverage after those complaints.

We also are seeing an effort underway to make with the fluffy interviews. Joe Biden did an ‘interview’ on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and now, Jill Biden has done one with CBS’s Rita Braver. Both were softball and friendly in the extreme, seemingly designed to make them look good.

Kamala Harris also gave an interview to the San Francisco Chronicle to try to help her image and explain away the problems with her staff, which my colleague Jeff Charles covered. I don’t think they’ll be successful with this gambit, but they are trying.

But I want to talk more about the Jill Biden interview since I covered some of it the other day when they released an early clip. If you thought that the Fallon interview was softball, the Braver interview was so treacly I thought I was going to go into sugar shock and gag with how much they were trying to sell us. The fawning was more than a bit much about “how seriously she takes her role,” “her energy never seems to flag,” and the Bidens are so concerned about unity (despite Biden attacking Republicans and those who disagree with him at every possible opportunity). Even her Christmas decorations get “rave reviews,” according to Braver.

“No matter where I travel across this country,” Jill Biden claimed, “A lot of people say to me, ‘Jill, I feel like I can breathe again. Thank you. Please tell the president thank you for what he’s doing.'”

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/12/12/more-fantasy-land-spin-by-joe-and-jill-biden-in-interview-with-cbs-n490353
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: More Fantasy-land Spin by Joe and Jill Biden in Interview With CBS
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 03:54:40 am »
From the article...
No matter where I travel across this country,” Jill Biden claimed, “A lot of people say to me, ‘Jill, I feel like I can breathe again. Thank you. Please tell the president thank you for what he’s doing.'”

Willing to bet this is not happening
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:43:27 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican