Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: ‘Take Migrants At Their Word’: Republicans Criticize Process Allowing Illegal Immigrants  (Read 142 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Take Migrants At Their Word’: Republicans Criticize Process Allowing Illegal Immigrants To Get Through Airport Security Without ID

Jennie Taer
Investigative Reporter
December 11, 2021 6:28 PM ET

An email exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation details the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) process for vetting illegal migrants without identification at airports and reveals that it is being used frequently.

Republican lawmakers are raising concerns over the vetting process, saying it poses major national security risks.

“TSA and non-profit groups are putting millions of Americans travelling for Christmas at risk by allowing these unknown and unvetted migrants to board planes and fly across the country,” Republican Texas Rep. Lance Gooden told the DCNF.

Republican lawmakers are raising concerns over illegal migrants without identification traveling on commercial flights throughout the country, according to an email exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/11/exclusive-rep-gooden-border-tsa-immigrant-airport-id/

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh please. Every encounter with "some people", it was stealing from me, damaging my car.   8 TIMES!   

Offline LegalAmerican

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Take Migrants At Their Word’: Republicans Criticize Process Allowing Illegal Immigrants To Get Through Airport Security Without ID

Jennie Taer
Investigative Reporter
December 11, 2021 6:28 PM ET

An email exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation details the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) process for vetting illegal migrants without identification at airports and reveals that it is being used frequently.

Republican lawmakers are raising concerns over the vetting process, saying it poses major national security risks.

“TSA and non-profit groups are putting millions of Americans travelling for Christmas at risk by allowing these unknown and unvetted migrants to board planes and fly across the country,” Republican Texas Rep. Lance Gooden told the DCNF.

Republican lawmakers are raising concerns over illegal migrants without identification traveling on commercial flights throughout the country, according to an email exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/11/exclusive-rep-gooden-border-tsa-immigrant-airport-id/

Oh, I can't fly, because, I can't find my marriage certificate from about 60 years ago!  I had the divorce degree, from that marriage.  All my other papers.  They kept changing the goal post, when I brought in what they asked for.   
I've lived in America for 71 years.  School, some college, kids, past flying, drivers license,  2 pass ports.  Q CLEARANCE, Gun background check.  Now, I am a risk at this age!   I can't fly.  White lady.