Author Topic: Colo. Gov. Polis says COVID-19 emergency ‘is over’  (Read 333 times)

Offline libertybele

Colo. Gov. Polis says COVID-19 emergency ‘is over’
« on: December 12, 2021, 01:29:15 am »
Colo. Gov. Polis says COVID-19 emergency ‘is over’

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis (D) has refused to revive his statewide mask mandate amid a heated interview with a reporter. Polis bucked the trend of blue governors and has instead chosen to defend freedom in Colorado, but not without ruffling some liberal feathers.

“The emergency is over. So, you know, public health doesn’t get to tell people what to wear. I mean, that’s not their job,” said Polis.

He then stood his ground as liberal journalist Ryan Warner interrogated him, bringing up an anonymous complaint about not having a mask mandate. Warner said the anonymous individual is a healthcare worker and has questioned why when she goes anywhere, she’s the only one wearing a mask.

Gov. Polis assured he’s doing everything he can to support healthcare workers while following the science, which he says shows excessive mandates aren’t needed when everyone has the opportunity to get vaccinated. Instead of answering the anonymous question directly, Polis thanked healthcare workers for everything they’ve done throughout the entirety of the pandemic............

https://www.oann.com/colo-gov-polis-says-covid-19-emergency-is-over/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Colo. Gov. Polis says COVID-19 emergency ‘is over’
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 05:04:51 pm »
It sure is.  Has been for quite a while now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 05:22:53 pm »
Something is wrong here. You HAVE to be a leftist loon to get elected as Gov of Colorado,and this just doesn't pass the "smell test".

What is he up to?

WHY is he allowed to get away with this by his own party?

Somthing is up,and I don't like not knowing what it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 09:12:46 pm »
Something is wrong here. You HAVE to be a leftist loon to get elected as Gov of Colorado,and this just doesn't pass the "smell test".

What is he up to?

WHY is he allowed to get away with this by his own party?

Somthing is up,and I don't like not knowing what it is.

Wanting to get re-elected?  I studied people at AA...I was in alanon, and they have MOMENTS OF CLARITY.    happy77