Author Topic: Man attacked by 20 otters, bitten 26 times: ‘I thought I was going to die’  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Man attacked by 20 otters, bitten 26 times: ‘I thought I was going to die’
By Ben Cost   
December 10, 2021 1:28pm

That otter hurt.

A Singapore resident was hospitalized after a bizarre animal attack last month in which he was accosted by a gang of otters, who reportedly bit him 26 times.

“I actually thought I was going to die – they were going to kill me,” British native Graham George Spencer told the Straits Times of the otterly frightening encounter, which occurred Nov. 30 while he was strolling to the Singapore Botanic Gardens with a friend.

Spencer, who is in his 60s, was reportedly approaching the visitors center when he spotted around 20 otters crossing a dimly-lit path in front of him. He claimed it was the first time he had seen the mustelids in the area despite taking his morning walks there for five months. The animal encounter went south after a jogger ran through the pack, causing the fish-eaters to go “crazy like dogs” and try to bite the passerby, the shocked senior told Singapore’s Today online newspaper.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/12/10/man-attacked-by-gang-of-otters-i-thought-i-was-going-to-die/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34