Author Topic: BLM HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND INSURRECTION CAUGHT ON CAMERA  (Read 164 times)

rangerrebew

BLM HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND INSURRECTION CAUGHT ON CAMERA
« on: December 11, 2021, 07:15:05 pm »
BLM HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND INSURRECTION CAUGHT ON CAMERA
byMatthew Holloway
December 11, 2021

Insurrection struck the Capitol of the Great Plains state of Oklahoma as a BLM “Phalanx” two-dozen strong stormed the pristine halls of the legislature. They chanted, shouted and hurled invectives and intimidation at the members of the legislature set to vote on several controversial bills in both the House and Senate where Republicans enjoy an overwhelming majority. According to local ABC affiliate KOCO,

“A group of about two dozen people was at the Capitol protested various bills that have moved through the House and Senate this session. Some of the bills they were protesting include ones they see as anti-protest bills, anti-abortion bills and Senate Bill 2, which would ban transgender girls from being on girls’ sports teams.”

Video clips have shown the insurrection occupying the fifth floor gallery above the legislators, one legislator chairing the session could be seen futilly slamming his gavel and calling for order to no avail as BLM chanted “no justice no peace” and “Black lives matter.”

TheSun.com reported,

https://thegoptimes.com/blm-hostile-takeover-and-insurrection-caught-on-camera-3/?utm_source=TGT%20Master%200521&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32167667&utm_campaign=BLM%20HOSTILE%20TAKEOVER%20AND%20INSURRECTION%20CAUGHT%20ON%20CAMERA

rangerrebew

Re: BLM HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND INSURRECTION CAUGHT ON CAMERA
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 07:20:10 pm »
The MSM seems not to be "unaware" of this insurrection.  At least I haven't seen it in the news.  I'm surprised I haven't seen or heard any condemnations of it from Dems. or Repugnantcans.  Well, Imam Obama did promise fundamental changes to America and I guess this is one. :headbang: :reaper:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: BLM HOSTILE TAKEOVER AND INSURRECTION CAUGHT ON CAMERA
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 08:01:42 pm »
I wonder how the MSM would react if these insurrectionists were rounded up by Oklahoma SWAT teams and placed in isolation for months without charges?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington