Author Topic: ALERT!: 360 ARRESTED  (Read 178 times)

rangerrebew

ALERT!: 360 ARRESTED
« on: December 11, 2021, 06:38:50 pm »
 Crime
ALERT!: 360 ARRESTED

By
Staff Writer

on
November 16, 2021

ICYMI ICE HSI, partners seize Mexico-bound guns and munitions
Public assistance sought in reporting suspicious activity
Operation Without a Trace

WASHINGTON – Significant disruption to Mexico-bound gun trafficking continues under Operation Without a Trace, with seizures of 1,125 firearms, over 680,000 rounds of ammunition, $28 million in currency and 360 arrests made to date. Along with this multi-agency, ongoing operation, agents seek the public’s assistance in reporting suspicious activity.

“This multi-agency initiative is significantly disrupting the flow of illegal firearms into Mexico that supply dangerous transitional crime organizations,” said Joseph Lestrange, (Acting) Deputy Assistant Director, HSI Transnational Organized Crime Division. “The seizures and arrests made to date during Operation Without a Trace is sending a clear message to weapon smugglers that we are taking strong action against their firearms trafficking.”

Transporting firearms or ammunition into Mexico requires a license from the U.S. Government and a permit from the Government of Mexico. Purchasing for or providing a firearm to someone knowing they intend to smuggle it into Mexico is illegal. Anyone who violates U.S. and Mexican gun laws may receive prison sentences of up to 30 years in Mexico; and up to 10 years in the U.S.; have their U.S. Visa revoked; and may be permanently deported from the U.S. if applicable.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/11/breaking-360-arrested/

rangerrebew

Re: ALERT!: 360 ARRESTED
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 06:45:55 pm »
What I find interesting is Mejico, with a real problem with gangland murders, cartel murders. and murders for pleasure will send gun smugglers to prison for 30 years while are anti-second Amendment terrorists in the US seem satisfied with just 10 years here.  Compared to murders and other crimes in Mejico, the US has virtually no problem but anti-gunners don't seem to care that there is virtually no interest in congress to really stamp out the smuggling. :nono:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: ALERT!: 360 ARRESTED
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 07:46:24 pm »
What I find interesting is Mejico, with a real problem with gangland murders, cartel murders. and murders for pleasure will send gun smugglers to prison for 30 years while are anti-second Amendment terrorists in the US seem satisfied with just 10 years here.  Compared to murders and other crimes in Mejico, the US has virtually no problem but anti-gunners don't seem to care that there is virtually no interest in congress to really stamp out the smuggling. :nono:
What I find interesting is this great concern by our government about illegal guns being trafficked to Mexico and their risk of being used to kill Mexicans but that same government does give a damn about illegals coming across from Mexico and deaths they cause here in America. I say F'em let the guns roll across to Mexico until the killers are stopped from coming across to America. Hell China will just fill the arms vacuum from America anyway, all part of their service along with importing Heroin and Fentanyl to America. Why should Mexico and Central America be left out?