Author Topic: Ana Navarro: Smollett’s Story ‘Read Believable’ — ‘Unimaginable to Anybody that It Could Be a Hoax’  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ana Navarro: Smollett’s Story ‘Read Believable’ — ‘Unimaginable to Anybody that It Could Be a Hoax’

Pam Key 10 Dec 2021

Ana Navarro told her co-host Friday on ABC’s “The View” that actor Jussie Smollett’s fake hate crime story “read believable” to many people.

Smollett was found guilty of five of six counts of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report.

Co-host Joy Behar said, “Yesterday former Empire star Jussie Smollett was found guilty of orchestrating a fake hate crime, he had told police he was jumped and beaten by men shouting homophobic slurs and claimed they put a noose around his neck. Two brothers who were also, his trainers testified that he paid them to help stage the crime. Now Smollett faces up to three years in jail. He’s still sticking by his story. But tell me what do you make of the way this played out?”

Navarro said, “When it first happened, I think it was unimaginable to anybody that it could be a hoax. Frankly, you know, I think that for a lot of us it read believable that there could be hate crimes because there are hate crimes against minorities and against LGBTQ. The big message that should come out for everybody, out of this is it should not deter people who are the real victims of hate crimes from reporting them.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/10/ana-navarro-smolletts-story-read-believable-unimaginable-to-anybody-that-it-could-be-a-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It didn't read believable at all, except to those racists who just assume that (a) whites are racist because they are white, and (b) non-whites always tell the truth because, well, because they're not white.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

How is it believable two Nigerian men were whites performing hate crimes?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline The_Reader_David

It was only believable to people who already believed the media falsehood that Trump supporters are all racists and who are moreover so clueless as to believe that anyone would be out looking for mischief in a Chicago blizzard.  I guess we now know something about Ms. Navarro.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline goatprairie

It's not like there wasn't a flood of fake race hoaxes perpetrated by blacks before Smollett's. And more have occurred since Smollett's. One happened at a college in my hometown. A black female student claimed bigots were starting fires in the trash receptacles near her dorm room to try to scare her out of college. She forgot or didn't know that the dorm had cameras in the hallways.
They checked the cameras and lo and behold, who did they see setting fires in the trash receptacles? Why none other than the black student who had cried racism. She was dismissed from the college much to my surprise. I thought they'd excuse her because of all that terrible racism raging everywhere that caused her to act out.
 Before they checked the cameras the school admin and hundreds of students had staged gatherings to protest the rampant racism that had weirdly overtaken a college mostly composed of super liberal students and teachers.
They were not quite so vocal after the hoax was exposed. Maybe they've learned their lesson, but this is libs we're talking about. They never seem to learn their lesson.

Offline mikezpen

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Here are a few quotes from leftist luminaries at the time this "attack" occurred.

"The reported hate attack on my friend and brother, actor Jussie Smollett is despicable and outrageous. The guilty must face the maximum.-AL SHARPTON

"Let's call it what it is: A vicious hate crime," former DNC Chair Tom Perez tweeted. "My heart goes out to Jussie’s family — all of us at the DNC are praying for his full recovery."

"What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country," Joe Biden tweeted in January 2019 when he was mulling a presidential run. "We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie."

"The racist and homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility toward minorities around the country. We must come together to eradicate all forms of bigotry and violence."--Bernie Sanders

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.-Kamala Harris

Online mountaineer

Ana seems to have caught what's afflicting her president.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

Let's see...

Two white guys out at 2 am in -20 degree weather deep in Chicago who happen to watch the show Empire and who are also Trump supporters wearing Maga hats also just happen to have bleach and a rope that's tied into a noose for their chance encounter with Smollett on a sidewalk...

And Ana Navaroo calls this "believable"... Only for the terminally stupid...

Offline LegalAmerican

Ana seems to have caught what's afflicting her president.

I don't remember who found this.  Slide Rule, YOU?   About 450 FAKE HATE CRIMES.  I am sure there are more, these are just the ones....FOUND OUT!   Gone on for a long time.  POLAR BEAT HUNTING. Where blacks find someone white or white looking and beat them up.  Just for skin color.  MEDIA?   Shhhhhhhh

https://www.fakehatecrimes.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Let's see...

Two white guys out at 2 am in -20 degree weather deep in Chicago who happen to watch the show Empire and who are also Trump supporters wearing Maga hats also just happen to have bleach and a rope that's tied into a noose for their chance encounter with Smollett on a sidewalk...

And Ana Navaroo calls this "believable"... Only for the terminally stupid...

:thumbsup:

While he is sitting around waiting for police, eating his SUBWAY SANDWICH.  And Greg Gutfeld said the noose was neatly tucked under Jussies,  collar.   Can't have it bruise his skin.   lol