Author Topic: Joe Biden Refuses to acknowledge Kamala as he walks right past her in US Capitol  (Read 648 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Mr. Kamala was making the stinkeye at Joe as he passed, too.
 Jill, even behind her mask, looked exasperated when Joe told her he didn't want to sit next to KommieLa.
 So entertaining.  :pop41:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EGADS !!

The blood between 'em must be gettin' pretty bad for this kind of stuff, right in the public eye...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Mr. Kamala was making the stinkeye at Joe as he passed, too.
 Jill, even behind her mask, looked exasperated when Joe told her he didn't want to sit next to KommieLa.
 So entertaining.  :pop41:
To me it exposes Jill being Joe's protector in his feeble mind.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Definitely. It was like he said (like Eric Cartman), "Moommmmmm, I want more Cheezy Poofs!" And she had to placate him.

Offline libertybele

Childish behavior.  Such wonderful leadership we have. *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Childish behavior.  Such wonderful leadership we have. *****rollingeyes*****

Actually better behavior than Trump with some stunts he pulled.... badmouthing tweeting and running down his own administration. @libertybele
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 03:37:45 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

Focus.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jill is acting as his protector, his mother, his caregiver, his nurse, his maid, his grade school teacher, his coach, and his brain. Joe Biden is a husk, a shell of a man. And Jill has replaced his soul, his consciousness with herself. We are only a small step away from declaring Jill Biden as the 'real' President. Which is the reason she allows this charade to continue and refuses to allow the crazy old bastard to step down, even if it kills him. (which it likely will)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Actually better behavior than Trump with some stunts he pulled.... badmouthing tweeting and running down his own administration. @libertybele

Wrong. Why do you believe everything LEFT MEDIA PROPAGANDA TOLD YOU?  He only tweeted when it was needed and you think, the RINO'S...supported him?  NO.  You support a communist country.  NO STUNTS.  You are just believing all the lies.  He defends himself from all the bad mouthing done to him FIRST!   FIRST!  Media never tells the whole story. 

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

I didn't realize this was another We-Hate-Trump thread; the title seems to imply it's about FJB and Heels-Up Harris.  Must need new glasses; my bad.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Well, I saw a very patriotic President leading this country.  At times he may have bad mouthed some, but IMHO they deserved it. Stunts?? The stunts that I saw came from the left; the very long senseless accusations of Russian collusion and impeachment.

No, I never gave President Trump a free pass and criticized him when he was wrong, but I also patted him on the back when he deserved it.

I'd take DJT over Joe and Chuckles any day!

BTW the topic of this thread is about Joe and Kamel; and NOT about Trump, just sayin '.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

The story here is the feud, not the behavior.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Well, I saw a very patriotic President leading this country.  At times he may have bad mouthed some, but IMHO they deserved it. Stunts?? The stunts that I saw came from the left; the very long senseless accusations of Russian collusion and impeachment.

No, I never gave President Trump a free pass and criticized him when he was wrong, but I also patted him on the back when he deserved it.

I'd take DJT over Joe and Chuckles any day!

BTW the topic of this thread is about Joe and Kamel; and NOT about Trump, just sayin '.
For the people with severe TDS it's always about Trump 24/7/365.

Offline libertybele

The story here is the feud, not the behavior.

I would love to know what their feud is truly about.  Anyone?  Lots of rumors and speculations swirling around, so who actually knows??

Offline LegalAmerican

:silly:

I didn't realize this was another We-Hate-Trump thread; the title seems to imply it's about FJB and Heels-Up Harris.  Must need new glasses; my bad.

888high58888    Some would be called...USEFUL IDIOTS.   

Offline Hoodat

I would love to know what their feud is truly about.  Anyone?  Lots of rumors and speculations swirling around, so who actually knows??

Biden is upset that Kamala doesn't make him look like he's the smartest person in the room.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I doubt Biden knows why he's not supposed to like her. The key is that Kamala called him a racist when both were presidential candidates. Jill hasn't forgotten. She's the one who hates the Kommie.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Probably an honest mistake. I suspect there are days when he doesn't recognize Jill,or the guy staring at him in the mirror.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Biden is upset that Kamala doesn't make him look like he's the smartest person in the room.

I think she does @Hoodat

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Probably an honest mistake. I suspect there are days when he doesn't recognize Jill,or the guy staring at him in the mirror.

Agree, I don't think Joe is aware of  his surroundings most days and who knows what kind of meds they're pumping him with to try to help him function.

I doubt Biden knows why he's not supposed to like her. The key is that Kamala called him a racist when both were presidential candidates. Jill hasn't forgotten. She's the one who hates the Kommie.

I think what's going on between Jill and Kamala is deeper than the debate insult ---- it's a shift in a historic paradigm and Jill is not adjusting well to it.

Jill's watched how the WH game is played for decades and she's craved being First Lady of the United States  Jill's watched from the sidelnes how durng WH events all eyes and cameras are on one woman :  FLOTUS.  This is no longer the case.  Jill's competing with the first woman Vce President, of some sort of color and 14 years younger.

I don't think Jill's trying to elevate herself to VP status, I think she's trying to demote Kamala to Second Lady status  ---- and Kamala being an incompetent lightweight lacking even a hint of gravitas makes it easy.  This is the underbelly of the woman's movement MSNBCNN won't talk about.

Positoning is everything .....  here at the inauguration, as at the funeral, Jill should have been on the other side of Joe: