Author Topic: Biden Lies Again, Claims to Have Served as Golda Meir’s Liaison During the Six-Day War  (Read 78 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Lies Again, Claims to Have Served as Golda Meir’s Liaison During the Six-Day War
By Robert Spencer - on December 4, 2021
Biden Corruption

Old Joe Biden is a serial liar as well as an elderly man in the grip of dementia, and it was initially hard to tell which one was kicking in on Thursday when he claimed that he served as Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir’s liaison to Egypt during the Six-Day War in 1967. Golda Meir wasn’t prime minister of Israel during the Six-Day War, and Biden was an unknown law student at the time, but Biden did meet with her in 1973, so maybe he was just mixing up the two. Apparently this is a case of both Biden lying yet again about his life experiences and also forgetting where he was and when.

“I was saying to a couple younger members of my staff before I came over,” Old Joe began, “about the many times I’ve been to Israel. And I said – and then all of a sudden I realized, ‘God, you’re gettin’ old, Biden – I have known every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir. And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to, uh — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez, and so on and so forth.”

https://gellerreport.com/2021/12/biden-lies-again-claims-to-have-served-as-golda-meirs-liaison-during-the-six-day-war.html/