Author Topic: Pope Francis: The EU's war on Christmas reminds me of what the Nazis and the commies did  (Read 181 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
For once, I actually agree with this Pope.

Pope Francis: The EU's war on Christmas reminds me of what the Nazis and the commies did

Though the conservative rage over the seasonal "War on Christmas" in the U.S. has appeared to wane over the last few years, Pope Francis told the world this month that the efforts to cancel Christmas are alive and well — and are being led by Western governments.

And the pontiff wasn't afraid to point out that the anti-Christmas efforts were reminiscent of Napoleon, the Nazis, and the communists.

The pope was referring to an attempt by the European Union to ban the word "Christmas" in an effort to promote "inclusive communication," Crux reported last week. According to the outlet, an "internal dossier" sent around offered guidelines signed by the European commissioner for equality, Helena Dalli of Malta, that recommended officials stop saying "merry Christmas" and use "happy holidays" instead. And no longer should people go on "Christmas holiday"; rather it should be "winter break."..........

https://www.theblaze.com/furnace/pope-francis-eu-war-on-christmas-nazis-commies
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yada, yada, yada.  Communist Pope sez wut?  Somebody needs to tell him his entire operation is "the opiate of the masses."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Meanwhile, the same Pope:

"Sins of the flesh are not the most serious." When it comes to adultery, “There is a sin there but not the worst kind.”
https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/pope-says-extramarital-sex-sins-arent-that-serious/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Meanwhile, the same Pope:

"Sins of the flesh are not the most serious."
When it comes to adultery, “There is a sin there but not the worst kind.”
https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/pope-says-extramarital-sex-sins-arent-that-serious/

There are degrees of sin, including sexual sin.
Checking out the chicks by itself does relatively little harm,
but it's the first step on the path to more harmful acts, like adultery.

Adultery spreads some really bad diseases.
But worse, it produces children who will not have a father's influence,
and will as a result engage in all kinds of destruction and violence.

Adultery is the wellspring of a large share of the evil in the world!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao