Author Topic: Big Tech CEOs Beg Biden: Let Silicon Valley Outsource More American Jobs  (Read 82 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Big Tech CEOs Beg Biden: Let Silicon Valley Outsource More American Jobs

John Binder 7 Dec 2021

Executives for the largest multinational tech corporations are lobbying President Joe Biden to expand legal immigration levels so they can outsource more American jobs as a fix to the so-called “talent shortage” in the United States.

Silicon Valley, California, executives with the group TechNet issued a report this month in which they call on the Biden administration to “increase high-skilled immigration across the country,” which means increasing the number of foreign workers available to corporations.

The executives claim there are not enough “high-skilled” Americans to take jobs in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields even as hundreds of thousands of American graduates enter the workforce every year while American professionals hunt for high-paying STEM jobs.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/07/big-tech-ceos-beg-biden-let-silicon-valley-outsource-more-american-jobs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Big Tech CEOs Beg Biden: Let Silicon Valley Outsource More American Jobs
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 02:09:56 am »
Why beg?

They just need to ask and he’ll happily do it for them. After all, they were major contributors to his campaign and victory
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Big Tech CEOs Beg Biden: Let Silicon Valley Outsource More American Jobs
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 02:12:57 am »

Are those the same Tech companies running TV commercials against FTC anti-trust action against these same big tech companies?

They could always offer more attractive compensation to attract desired talent.  That would be the capitalist thing to do.  China and India might not like that.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.