Author Topic: Can You Imagine the Putin-Biden Zoom Call?  (Read 170 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Can You Imagine the Putin-Biden Zoom Call?
« on: December 07, 2021, 06:53:06 pm »
Can You Imagine the Putin-Biden Zoom Call?
By Relentless Bill Robinson | Dec 07, 2021 10:30 AM ET

One country has a strong, aggressive, mentally capable, and healthy leader at the top of his tyrannical game.

The other has a weak, frail, and barely cognizant figurehead at the nadir of his tyrannical game.

This will not work out well. Except for Russia.

Birdbrained Marxist media pundits are already telegraphing that “Biden will threaten Putin” with cutting Russia off from the Swift system (there’s a good idea), sanctions against travel and economic activities of Putin’s crew, and even military action involving the imagined “use of troops.” All of this is another of the Left’s media charades and will never occur.

Biden had to steel himself to declare a “diplomatic boycott” of the winter Olympics in Beijing. Privately, Xi didn’t even blink.

This call is supposed to be about Ukraine. Remember Ukraine, Joe? You and your paternal mentor, Obama, literally gave it away and welcomed Russian troops into Eastern Ukraine and Crimea. Then offered blankets and ready-to-eat meals. The Ukrainians were like, “Gee, thanks, Biden.”

But instead of the central issue — Russia’s impending military takeover of another independent country — this call will really be about Biden mollifying the Left that controls him and living up to the ignominious expectations of our simpering media. He’ll make everybody think he was tough with Putin on the call but it’ll be a slobbering tongue-bath by Biden all over Putin’s rippling body and Putin alternating between towering over a cowering American President, threatening his and our very existence, and saying a few nice things to butter up the disgraceful, unresponsive Biden.

more
https://redstate.com/bill-robinson/2021/12/07/can-you-imagine-the-putin-biden-zoom-call-n487687
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Re: Can You Imagine the Putin-Biden Zoom Call?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 10:46:03 pm »
It would be like me confronting Charles Manson and demanding that he "cut that out" in a Jack Benny voice.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 10:54:42 pm »
It would be like me confronting Charles Manson and demanding that he "cut that out" in a Jack Benny voice.

:mauslaff:  888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 11:53:53 pm »
Laura Ingraham: Biden in over his head on this   Dec 7, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b91e6hov00

Oh, I listened without seeing who was talking.  I was wondering WHY OBAMA WAS TALKING!  Clipped 's's.  It was Austin!  I still say, on the down low,  like obama.  That is why he supports gays in military, and HOW he probably ascended into a generalship.  He also, supports BLM and C.R.T...pushing that on military to have to listen to.  A video, over and over again.
From Will Johnson, and his guest, a pastor, who had first hand experience. Pastor is black.   IT IS NOW DELETED. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 12:03:02 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 03:26:09 am »
Now, Charlie ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org