Author Topic: Don Lemon Accuser: CNN Is a Predator Protecting Machine, Rife with Perverts  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don Lemon Accuser: CNN Is a Predator Protecting Machine, Rife with Perverts

Paul Bois 6 Dec 2021

Dustin Hice, the man who accused CNN host Don Lemon of sexual assault, has sounded off in the wake of Chris Cuomo’s exit, slamming the network as a place “rife with predators and perverts.”

In 2019, the openly gay Dustin Hice filed a lawsuit against Don Lemon, accusing the CNN host of shoving his hands down his pants, rubbing his genitals, and then thrusting his fingers into Hice’s face. The alleged incident occurred at a bar on New York’s Long Island.

Hice reportedly said of the incident on the Fox show Waters’ World, “…And shoved his fingers up under my nose, pushed my head back, and asked me if I liked p—- or d—. I’m not going to say it. And I was disgusted, as you can assume, and I fled the bar.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/12/06/don-lemon-accuser-cnn-is-a-predator-protecting-machine-rife-with-perverts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

True.

Offline verga

DUH, thank you Captain obvious.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Some say Don Lemon could have been charged with obstruction of justice in the Jussie Smollett case, too.
Don Lemon under fire for allegedly tipping Jussie Smollett off and not mentioning it on air — and critics are drawing comparisons with Chris Cuomo
Phil Shiver
December 07, 2021

CNN has become the subject of controversy again this week after one of its anchors, Don Lemon, continued to provide coverage of the ongoing Jussie Smollett trial without mentioning his own involvement.
What are the details?

During his testimony in front of court Monday, Smollett testified that he had correspondence with Lemon during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department's investigation into a supposed racist and homophobic hate crime committed against him, Fox News reported.

The disgraced former "Empire" actor claimed he received a text from Lemon tipping him off that the Chicago police didn't trust his account of the events that night, in which Smollett claimed that two Trump supporters assaulted him.  ...

Lemon, who is also gay, previously acknowledged that he texted Smollett "every day" following the alleged attack to check in on the former actor and see how he was doing. But he never mentioned that those personal messages involved sharing important information about the case.  ...
The Blaze
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

Isn't CNN run by a middle-aged, white guy?  Not very woke.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.