Author Topic: Is that a threat, Chris? Cuomo hits back over ‘unwarranted termination,’ says CNN boss knew all  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is that a threat, Chris? Cuomo hits back over ‘unwarranted termination,’ says CNN boss knew all
December 6, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Following the termination of CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Saturday, the disgraced liberal pundit appeared to turn on his former boss, accusing network chief Jeff Zucker of wrongly firing him and insinuating that he knew all about his helping his brother.

A spokesman for Cuomo stated on Sunday, “Mr. Cuomo has the highest level of admiration and respect for Mr. Zucker,” according to the Wall Street Journal.

“They were widely known to be extremely close and in regular contact, including about the details of Mr. Cuomo’s support for his brother,” he continued. “There were no secrets about this, as other individuals besides Mr. Cuomo can attest.”

CNN was quick to issue a statement disavowing Cuomo’s statements.

“He has made a number of accusations that are patently false,” the network asserted, turning on their former anchor with a vengeance. “This reinforces why he was terminated for violating our standards and practices, as well as his lack of candor.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/06/is-that-a-threat-chris-cuomo-hits-back-over-unwarranted-termination-says-cnn-boss-knew-all-1172027/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LegalAmerican

Of course they all knew.  BIRDS OF A FEATHER.