Author Topic: Omar: Kevin McCarthy ‘Is a Liar and a Coward’ — GOP ‘Normalizing’ Bigotry  (Read 138 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omar: Kevin McCarthy ‘Is a Liar and a Coward’ — GOP ‘Normalizing’ Bigotry

Pam Key 5 Dec 2021

Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) was a “liar and a coward” for how he handled Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) calling Omar the “jihad squad.”

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “I want to start with those comments, Boebert comparing you to a terrorist suicide bomber. What is it like to hear that kind of blatant bigotry coming from a fellow member of the House of Representatives?”

Omar said, “It’s shocking and unacceptable. It’s very unbecoming of a congresswoman to use that kind of derogatory, dangerous, inciting language against a colleague.”

Tapper said, “Republican leader Kevin McCarthy has not publicly condemned Boebert’s comments. On Friday, he was asked, why not? Take a listen to what he said.”

During a news conference, McCarthy said, “She apologized publicly. She apologized personally. She wanted to meet personally, denied the ability to meet personally. She picked up the phone, and she called Congresswoman Omar. She said I want to personally apologize to you. That’s what she did.”

Tapper said, “To be clear, after her conversation with you, Boebert went on social media and doubled down and said things that were equally incendiary. What’s your reaction to McCarthy and how he described it?”

Omar said, “McCarthy is a liar and a coward. He doesn’t have the ability to condemn the kind of bigoted Islamophobia and anti-Muslim that are being trafficked by members of his conference.”

Tapper asked, “Why doesn’t he have the ability to do that?”

Omar said, “This is who they are. We have to be able to stand up to them. We have to push them to reckon with the fact that their party right now is normalizing anti-Muslim bigotry.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/05/omar-kevin-mccarthy-is-a-liar-and-a-coward-gop-normalizing-bigotry/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

total bull.

Offline LMAO

I don’t pay much attention to the congressional cat fight because I  consider it bread and circuses.

But does anybody really believe, considering Omar is from Somalia, that this comment was the most traumatic thing to ever happen in her life?

I’m familiar with the district she represents and it is a shit hole. Maybe that should be her bigger concern
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

I'm not a fan of McCarthy, but Omar's opinion doesn't even warrant consideration.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Will wonders ever cease, I never thought this Bi1ch would say something I could agree with.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Killer Clouds

Omar calling anyone a liar and a coward is the pot calling the kettle black. She's a terrorist that "deserves a bullet to the back of the head" along with every other POS DCP disciple.

Offline LegalAmerican

Omar calling anyone a liar and a coward is the pot calling the kettle black. She's a terrorist that "deserves a bullet to the back of the head" along with every other POS DCP disciple.

:thumbsup: :yowsa:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who would regard ANY speech that came out of Omar's mouth as anything less than an attack on American and an attack on freedom?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Ilhan "wipe the Jews off the face of the Earth" Omar
claims that anyone who criticizes her is a bigot.
 *****rollingeyes*****
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao