Author Topic: Pelosi on Possibility Court Overturns Roe: ‘It's Really Scary--And I Say That as a Practicing Cathol  (Read 155 times)

Online libertybele

...hmmm... anti woman state laws OR anti babies state laws Nancy??

Pelosi on Possibility Court Overturns Roe: ‘It's Really Scary--And I Say That as a Practicing Catholic’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in the opening statement of her press conference on Thursday that—speaking as “a practicing Catholic’—she found it “really scary” that the Supreme Court might overturn Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that declared there was a constitutional “right” to abortion.

In the same statement she indicated the Congress needed to enact legislation enshrining Roe as federal law to counter what the court might do. The Democrat-controlled House has already pass such legislation (The Women’s Health Protection Act), but not the Republican-controlled Senate.

“So, it's scary. It's really scary--and I say that as a practicing Catholic,” Pelosi said. “Again, this shouldn't even be a political issue”

“The codification of Roe, again, codification of Roe is the strongest weapon that we have to blunt these restrictive anti-woman state laws,” she said.  ...............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-possibility-court-overturns-roe-its-really-scary-and-i
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

The Roman Catholic Church is in a very serious condition w/a clown like Frankie as Pope!
The College of Cardinals is responsible for that fiasco.
As for a schmuck like Pelosi, she wouldn't know the difference between Catholicism and Confucianism.
The 5th Commandment: Thou Shalt not Kill; anchors all serious religions.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 04:42:02 am by Absalom »

Offline mountaineer

How, exactly, does she define "practicing Catholic," I wonder.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

How, exactly, does she define "practicing Catholic," I wonder.

lol.  No, she does not!  Abortion is against Catholic religion.  She is nuts.  She practices eating ice cream.