Author Topic: New Bombshell About Epstein Visits to the Clinton White House  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Bombshell About Epstein Visits to the Clinton White House
« on: December 03, 2021, 03:12:59 pm »
New Bombshell About Epstein Visits to the Clinton White House
By Nick Arama | Dec 03, 2021 10:00 AM ET

According to a new report from the Daily Mail, Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times between 1993 and 1995 while Bill Clinton was president, even making two visits in a single day on three separate occasions.

This was during the period that Ghislaine Maxwell was allegedly securing minors for Epstein to have sex with, according to prosecutors in a criminal case that is now ongoing against Maxwell.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1466542396565385218

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/12/03/new-bombshell-about-epstein-visits-to-the-clinton-white-house-n485999
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: New Bombshell About Epstein Visits to the Clinton White House
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 06:13:13 pm »
I'd like to say I'm shocked, but I'm not.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 06:50:39 pm »
I'd like to say I'm shocked, but I'm not.

Horndogs got to be horny.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 07:13:50 pm »
It's amazing to see which people have easy access to the White House. In Bubba's case, this pimp. When Obammy was in office, mostly hiphoppers and other celebrities. Is there an adult in the Dem party?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 10:22:16 pm »
Hillary does not need Bill anymore as she has already made her mark.

Seems she should do away with him and change her name back to Rodham.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 10:27:02 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 05:41:45 pm »
According to a new report from the Daily Mail, Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times between 1993 and 1995 while Bill Clinton was president, even making two visits in a single day on three separate occasions.
Let's not forget the 25 or so times Bill Clinton rode on Epstein's private jet to Epstein's private island.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2021, 08:01:21 pm »
Let's not forget the 25 or so times Bill Clinton rode on Epstein's private jet to Epstein's private island.

Not just that, but he and Jeffrey took what looks to be a round-the-world excusion. They spent a week and a half together, flying all over the world. For what? Are the whores really that different from country to country?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org