Author Topic: Waukesha massacre suspect: I'm feeling "dehumanized," you know  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Waukesha massacre suspect: I'm feeling "dehumanized," you know
« on: December 03, 2021, 03:08:46 pm »
Waukesha massacre suspect: I'm feeling "dehumanized," you know
Ed Morrissey Dec 02, 2021 6:41 PM ET

Tell us you don’t have effective counsel without telling us you don’t have effective counsel. No lawyer would advise Darrell Brooks to speak with the media after being charged with the murder of six people and wounding of dozens of others in his car attack on a Christmas parade. And even an incompetent first-year law student would likely be smart enough to tell Brooks not to paint himself as the victim in a media interview:

Darrell Brooks Jr. has spent the last 10 days locked up in a Wisconsin jail cell after allegedly mowing through the barricades and into revelers at the Waukesha Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring 62.

Now he feels “dehumanized,” he told Fox News Digital Wednesday in his first remarks to the media, seemingly surprised that he had visitors.

“I just feel like I’m being monster – demonized,” Brooks, 39, said during a brief video visit in Waukesha County Jail – a stone’s throw from where tragedy struck over a week earlier. …

Not even his mother has dropped by, he said. Earlier in the day, she released a statement on behalf of the family decrying Wisconsin’s criminal justice system for failing her son, a longtime felon with a 50-page rap sheet detailing domestic violence, firearms, drugs and other convictions in Wisconsin, according to documents obtained by Fox News Digital.

How did Fox News Digital even get this interview? Did they just show up to the jail and ask for Brooks? It certainly appears that way, given his “surprised” appearance at their visit.

Brooks’ mother, who bailed him out prior to the murders, issued a statement that claimed her son had a serious mental illness and that the system had “failed” him:

more
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/12/02/waukesha-massacre-suspect-im-feeling-dehumanized-you-know-n432778
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Waukesha massacre suspect: I'm feeling "dehumanized," you know
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 03:18:24 pm »
 888mouth

(censored)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 03:21:24 pm »
All those people you deliberately killed are pretty dehumanized right now too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 03:35:19 pm »
Ahh, poor baby
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 03:47:23 pm »
Want another example of double standards in race?

Recent school shooter (white) who likely was bullied and snapped gets charged with murder after his horrendous deed. Gets charged with murder.

BLM racist and activist (black) who gets in a SUV plows through a Christmas parade, kills 6 and injuries 60 does not get charged with murder.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 03:49:04 pm »
Want another example of double standards in race?

Recent school shooter (white) who likely was bullied and snapped gets charged with murder after his horrendous deed. Gets charged with murder.

BLM racist and activist (black) who gets in a SUV plows through a Christmas parade, kills 6 and injuries 60 does not get charged with murder.

Black Privilege is alive and well.