Author Topic: Economy adds 210K jobs in November, well short of expectations  (Read 409 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Economy adds 210K jobs in November, well short of expectations
« on: December 03, 2021, 02:03:20 pm »
Economy adds 210K jobs in November, well short of expectations
By Sylvan Lane - 12/03/21 08:35 AM EST

The U.S. economy added 210,000 jobs in November, far below economists' expectations, while the unemployment rate plunged 0.4 percentage points, according to data released Friday by the Labor Department.

The U.S. gained roughly half of the 500,000 jobs economists expected to see added to payrolls as steadily rising demand powered consumer spending in the face of high inflation. But the jobless rate fell far lower than the 4.5 percent expected by analysts even as labor market participation rose slightly.

This developing report will be updated.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/584174-november-jobs-report-economy-unemployment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Economy adds 210K jobs in November, well short of expectations
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 02:11:32 pm »
Yeah, but (p)resident FJB assured us that we were doing swimmingly going into the holiday season!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 02:17:07 pm »
Need to watch the revision trends.

There's too much Hopium in the Biden White House.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 02:31:52 pm »
Business is already factoring in less buying power of hyerinflation, and hiring less.  Market''s way way over speculated, and will tumble once the institutional investors start wising up that P/E ratios over 50 aren't in a winning hand.  Add interest rates start rising considerably to stay in place with inflation, and this total economy will strike fear like a Jimmuh Carter Killer Rabbit.   

Biden's economic death spiral will by my latest best estimate will start 2 or 3Q 2022. I'm prepared.  I hope everyone else is too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 07:20:02 pm »
Labor Secretary Walsh: November Jobs Report ‘Doesn’t Necessarily Disappointment Me Because I’m Looking at the Whole Picture’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/03/labor-secretary-walsh-november-jobs-report-doesnt-necessarily-disappointment-me-because-im-looking-at-the-whole-picture/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 07:25:47 pm »
Labor Secretary Walsh: November Jobs Report ‘Doesn’t Necessarily Disappointment Me Because I’m Looking at the Whole Picture’

Walsh, here is the only pic you need for the direction of the Biden economy...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 07:59:18 pm »

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/03/labor-secretary-walsh-november-jobs-report-doesnt-necessarily-disappointment-me-because-im-looking-at-the-whole-picture/

Wow is he full of sh*t.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 08:15:45 pm »

Wow is he full of sh*t.

That describes Joe and Kamel's entire administration, most of Congress and the DOJ.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2021, 01:49:21 pm »
The problem is not that the economy is in the crapper, it's just that the news coverage of it doesn't benefit the Biden Administration.

So, instead of implementing policies that actually might benefit the economy, the Biden response is to pressure the news media to say nicer things about it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 01:57:45 pm »
The problem is not that the economy is in the crapper, it's just that the news coverage of it doesn't benefit the Biden Administration.

So, instead of implementing policies that actually might benefit the economy, the Biden response is to pressure the news media to say nicer things about it.

The news media already is. And that’s still isn’t working
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2021, 03:41:59 pm »
All the media puff pieces in the world won't change the fact that the beef tenderloin I usually buy around Christmastime each year (when Kroger puts it on sale) is 50% more expensive this year than last - even at the sale price - or that gasoline is at least 65% higher.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2021, 09:05:49 pm »
All the media puff pieces in the world won't change the fact that the beef tenderloin I usually buy around Christmastime each year (when Kroger puts it on sale) is 50% more expensive this year than last - even at the sale price - or that gasoline is at least 65% higher.

Two entities with low level of trust amongst the general public, the White House and the American news media, is going to convince Americans that the inflation they’re seeing isn’t real… Good luck with that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy