Author Topic: Ex-Gov. Cuomo under federal probe over sexual harassment claims  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ex-Gov. Cuomo under federal probe over sexual harassment claims
By Bernadette Hogan and
Bruce Golding   
December 2, 2021 2:38pm

Federal authorities are probing the sexual harassment claims against former Gov. Andrew Cuomo that forced him from office, The Post has learned.

The stunning development is contained in a legal services contract signed in October and released by the state Comptroller’s Office on Thursday in response to a Freedom of Information Law request filed by The Post.

The contract notes previously revealed Department of Justice investigations into the Cuomo administration’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, its cover-up of nursing home deaths and Cuomo’s $5.1 coronavirus memoir.

But it adds, “DOJ has also undertaken an inquiry related to sexual harassment claims made against the then Governor.”

The DOJ didn’t immediately return a request for comment.

But Cuomo’s spokesman said the probe apparently involved potential violations of civil statutes and was launched after state Attorney General Letitia James — who’s now running for governor — issued the bombshell report that led Cuomo to resign under threat of impeachment.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/12/02/andrew-cuomo-under-federal-probe-over-sexual-harassment-claims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Ex-Gov. Cuomo under federal probe over sexual harassment claims
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 09:14:01 pm »
Wow, he must have really pissed off somebody in the DNC hierarchy.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 09:30:35 pm »

Wow, he must have really pissed off somebody in the DNC hierarchy.
In that group of thousands and thousands of grandmas and grandpas he sent to their deaths in deliberately contaminated elderly care centers, there is no way to know who they were related to. No doubt, he could have killed people with very powerful families, including people in the DNC. It would seem so.

Just like the mafia, too much hubris and arrogance will get you killed. The Cuomos thought they were untouchable. Now, they are both pariahs, on the outside looking in wondering what went so wrong so fast?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 09:32:49 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 02:08:06 pm »
@mystery-ak

In that group of thousands and thousands of grandmas and grandpas he sent to their deaths in deliberately contaminated elderly care centers, there is no way to know who they were related to. No doubt, he could have killed people with very powerful families, including people in the DNC. It would seem so.

Just like the mafia, too much hubris and arrogance will get you killed. The Cuomos thought they were untouchable. Now, they are both pariahs, on the outside looking in wondering what went so wrong so fast?

GOOD POINTS.

AGREED. CUOMO'S ARE OF THE SAME SORT OF ARROGANCE AS THEIR DARK LORD.

YOUR POST HAS TRIGGERED A MUSING ON MY PART. I THINK I'LL TRY AND LIST OTHERS I EXPECT TO FALL FROM POWER MOST EMPHATICALLY AND HORRIBLY--IN ADDITION TO THE RECENT HIGH LEVEL RESIGNATIONS--EVIDENTLY TRIGGERED BY THE GHISLANE MAXWELL CASE TRIAL.

PONDERING . . .

1. SOROS & SON & MAYBE SOME MINIONS/ASSISTANTS.
2. KLINTOONS--PARTICULARLY SHRILLERY BUT REALLY BOTH OF THEM AS SATAN'S STOOGES.

3. FOUNDER OF TWITS-ER.
4. FOUNDER OF FARCEBOOK.

5. SHOOOOOMER.
6. PEE-LOUSEY--IF SHE LIVES LONG ENOUGH.

7. PROBABLY A DOZEN TO TWO DOZEN RINO'S.
8. HEADS & CHIEF TALKING STOOGES OF MAJOR MEDIA: CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS.

9. HEADS & DEPT HEADS & LEADING PROFS OF MANY--MOST--"IVY LEAGUE" INDOCTRINATION CENTERS/UNIVERSITIES--PROBABLY STARTING WITH HARVARD. GOD IS NOT AMUSED BY WHAT SATAN HAS ACHIEVED WITH THE IVY LEAGUE UNIV'S THAT STARTED OUT AS BIBLE SCHOOLS.

10. HEADS OF MANY MAJOR CORPORATIONS--PARTICULARLY SILICONE VALLEY BIG TECH.

11. OF COURSE BILL GATES & MANY OF HIS PEDO & GLOBALIST COHORTS.
12. SOME MILITARY SUPER TRAITORS & STOOGES FROM HELL.

NOT SURE WHO ALL ELSE.

I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR DOWN THE FOOD CHAIN GOD WILL UTTERLY TRASH INDIVIDUALS TO THE POINT OF EMPHATICALLY TAKING THEM OUT OF THIS LIFE & DIMENSION. I BELIEVE HE WILL MAKE A SHOCKING EXAMPLE OF AT LEAST THE TOP LEVELS.

I BELIEVE THE "HOUSE CLEANING" WILL BE UNPRECEDENTED IN ALL OF HISTORY. NOT SURE WHY. BUT I BELIEVE GOD IS UTTERLY OUTRAGED--IF THAT IS POSSIBLE. I BELIEVE HE IS DETERMINED TO WIPE A GOODLY NUMBER OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AS A DRAMATIC EXAMPLE OF HIS PREFERENCES, VALUES & SENSIBILITIES.

I BELIEVE KAT KERR IS RIGHT--THAT GOD IS GOING TO PUSH EVIL TO THE FRINGES OF OUR WESTERN CIV CULTURE AND THE PLANET FOR MANY DECADES TO COME--SAY 100 YEARS OR MORE.

THE WORLD WILL BE SO SHOCKINGLY DIFFERENT THAT IT WILL FEEL LIKE WE HAVE BEEN DROPPED INTO THE MIDDLE OF A FAR DISTANT PLANET IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY.

IT WILL NO LONGER BE FASHIONABLE, KOSHER OR TOLERATED TO OPENLY FLIRT WITH & ADVERTISE SATAN IN POPULAR SONGS, TV SHOWS, MOVIES.

THERE WILL BE MAJOR SWEEPS OF SPIRITUAL HOUSE CLEANSINGS WHERE BOOKS, RECORDS, CD'S, ART, STATUES, ETC. ARE TAKEN OUT AND BURNED & SMASHED WITH GROUP EXORCISMS OF THE PROPERTIES CONCERNED. PEOPLE FAILING TO DO SO WILL FIND THAT THEIR BUSINESS AFFAIRS AND HEALTH GREATLY SUFFER. A NUMBER OF SUCH HOMES MAY SPONTANEOUSLY BURN TO THE GROUND.

THERE WILL PROBABLY BE AN EPIDEMIC OF SUICIDES--PERHAPS WAVES OF SUCH.

ARRESTS OF PARENTS WHO DELIBERATELY SACRIFICED THEIR CHILDREN TO SATAN WILL BECOME SOMEWHAT COMMON FOR A PERIOD. GOD MAY EXECUTE SOME AHEAD OF THEIR ARRESTS.

THERE MAY BECOME MAJOR PERIODS OF WAVES OF FIRING SQUADS &/OR HANGINGS AND EVEN GUILLOTINES OF MAJOR HUMAN TRAFFICKERS & CHILD SACRIFICERS.

SOME MAJOR WEALTHY SUCH CHILD SACRIFICING FOLKS MAY TRY TO ESCAPE TO FOREIGN ISLES TO NO AVAIL. THEY WILL BE HUNTED DOWN AND/OR EXECUTED DIRECTLY BY GOD'S WARRING ANGELS.

REPENTANCE & SALVATION IN CHRIST'S BLOOD WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE FOR MANY BUT PUNISHMENT WILL STILL FOLLOW, FOR MANY, AS WELL.

LAS VEGAS NV WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN--AT LEAST FOR MANY DECADES.

OVERSEAS PEDOPHILIA VACATION LOCALES WILL BECOME GHOST TOWNS, OF SORTS. LOCALS MAY ABANDON THEM OUT OF THE FEAR OF GOD ABOUT GOD'S JUDGMENT THAT WILL FALL ON SUCH PLACES.

I DON'T HAVE ANY CLEAR PROPHETIC MESSAGES TO SUCH JUST SOME IMPRESSIONS IN MY SPIRIT. TIME WILL TELL.
(C) 2021 BWO XIAN.

No offense or yelling meant by the CAPS--just my preference and ease of my reading with my screens 4-5 feet from my eyes.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 02:10:33 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/