Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg to SCOTUS: ‘How Dare You Talk About What a Fetus Wants’  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whoopi Goldberg to SCOTUS: ‘How Dare You Talk About What a Fetus Wants’

Pam Key 2 Dec 2021

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that the Supreme Court has no right to question “what a fetus wants.”

During the oral arguments of the Mississippi case, Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, Justice Sonia Sotomayor said, “Will this institution survive the stench that this creates in the public perception that the constitution and its reading are just political acts?”

Chief Justice John Roberts said, “Viability, it seems to me, doesn’t have anything to do with choice, but if it really is an issue about choice, why is 15 weeks not enough time?”

Justice Amy Coney Barrett said, “So, it seems to me, seen in that light, both Roe and Casey emphasized the burdens of parenting. Why don’t the safe haven laws take care of that problem? It seems to me that it focuses the burden much more narrowly.”

Justice Samuel Alito said, “The fetus has an interest in having a life, and that doesn’t change, does it from the point before viability to the point after viability?”

Goldberg said, “Do any of you men have any eggs or the possibility of carrying a fetus? How dare you talk about what a fetus wants! You have no idea.”

She added, “Now I’m fine if you disagree with abortion. I have no problem with that. My problem comes when you tell me what I need to do with my doctor and my family. How dare you! How dare you!”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/02/whoopi-goldberg-to-scotus-how-dare-you-talk-about-what-a-fetus-wants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

STFU Whoopi.  Your use-by date long since passed.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
1860 : Slaves want to be free!
1860 Democrats: How dare you talk about what a slave wants!!
Countdown to Resignation

Online Hoodat

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that the Supreme Court has no right to question “what a fetus wants.”

The Supreme Court does have an obligation to uphold the Tenth Amendment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
But if we gotta go door-to-door and hold you down to give you that jab, we're gonna do it!

Resist and you get what's comin' to ya!  :MiniGun:
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government …

Declaration of Independence
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

STFU Whoopi.  Your use-by date long since passed.

:thumbsup:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Supreme Court does have an obligation to uphold the Tenth Amendment.

And the Ninth along all the others and every other word contained in the Constitution.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Anyone thinking, what I am thinking?  " TOO BAD HER MOM LISTENED TO HER HEARTBEAT."  I am sure, Whoopie had abortions.

Online Hoodat

And the Ninth along all the others and every other word contained in the Constitution.

Speaking of:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Whoopi Goldberg to SCOTUS: ‘How Dare You Talk About What a Fetus Wants’
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 11:48:19 pm »
I guess that Poopie is saying is that biology gives some women the right to murder a child and men should just shut up and back off because having a penis makes them unable to understand how someone a vagina has a constitutional right to Prolicide.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2021, 11:57:49 pm »
Anyone thinking, what I am thinking?  " TOO BAD HER MOM LISTENED TO HER HEARTBEAT."  I am sure, Whoopie had abortions.

Whoopie has talked about her abortion...I do not know if there was more than one.....I guess her fetus wanted to die.. :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online rustynail

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2021, 12:00:15 am »
She's so fat....

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2021, 12:17:40 am »
She's so fat....

They named a cushion after her.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2021, 12:30:13 am »
Whoopie has talked about her abortion...I do not know if there was more than one.....I guess her fetus wanted to die.. :shrug:

Did not know for sure.  Thanks.  Now, they want to defend, what they did.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2021, 12:35:02 am »
They named a cushion after her.

Do you know why?  WHOOPIE told the story herself.  SHE FARTS SO MUCH, around anyone.  They called her Whoopi.  How disgusting is that. I forget her real name.  Karen Jackson ? ? Her mother told her to call herself GOLDBERG...to get her foot in the door.  I did remember this.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2021, 12:43:53 am »
She's so fat....

when she falls out of bed, she falls out on both sides.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2021, 12:51:10 am »
So now woppie is in charge of the 1st amendment?  When did this happen?

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2021, 12:36:58 pm »
So now woppie is in charge of the 1st amendment?  When did this happen?

She's gone through with several abortions, and has zero empathy for the other side.  Funny actress in the Ghost movie, but unpleasant in person.