Author Topic: Great Britain: Excess Mortality Among Children After Vaccine Rollout  (Read 475 times)

Offline Hoodat

Great Britain: Excess Mortality Among Children After Vaccine Rollout

Amy Mek   |   December 1, 2021

Deaths of children have been on the rise since the UK started vaccinating teenagers from the age of 12 and older. The risk-benefit analysis raises serious doubts about injecting this age group with the experimental drug.

On September 20, the British national health service NHS announced that the corona vaccine would be rolled out for children aged 12 to 15. In part of the biggest vaccination drive in the country’s health service history, nearly three million children can receive a first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. According to the NHS, jabs started in hundreds of schools (week 38), with the injection program rolling out to others in the coming weeks.

Following the government’s vaccine rollout, the UK’s Office of National Statistics shows that the number of deaths between week 38 and week 41 of 2021 among children aged 10-14 were 62% higher than the five-year average for the number of deaths in this age group during the same period. Furthermore, the increase in deaths began when children started receiving the experimental “vaccine.”  .  .  .

https://rairfoundation.com/great-britain-excess-mortality-among-children-after-vaccine-rollout/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Great Britain: Excess Mortality Among Children After Vaccine Rollout
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 03:47:07 am »
The more I read about this mandatory so called 'vaccine' (which does not work on COVID), the more convinced I become that the true nature of it is "population control" both in deaths and sterilization.

While we are taking some god-knows-what concoction, the Politicians and Elites are being given saline while grimacing like it is the real thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 03:50:55 am »
The big push here is to shoot up (as in inject) the 5-12 age group. Deaths from COVID are so rare in that group that they approach zero, where the adverse effects from the shots are far more common.

That makes no medical sense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 03:58:29 am »
The big push here is to shoot up (as in inject) the 5-12 age group. Deaths from COVID are so rare in that group that they approach zero, where the adverse effects from the shots are far more common.

One wonders if sanity will ever return. And if it does will we be able to survive long enough to see it.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 05:43:28 am »

We will not know the true effect of the vaccine on these young children until 20 years from now.
I mean the ones who survive the shot that is.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 05:49:53 am »
We will not know the true effect of the vaccine on these young children until 20 years from now.
I mean the ones who survive the shot that is.
For that matter, we won't know the true effects of the jabs on everyone for another 20 years or so.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 03:00:19 pm »
the number of deaths between week 38 and week 41 of 2021 among children aged 10-14 were 62% higher than the five-year average for the number of deaths in this age group during the same period.
That's a pretty darn significant increase, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 04:53:36 pm »
That's a pretty darn significant increase, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence.  *****rollingeyes*****
Just wait for the MSM to describe it as "statistically insignificant".

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 06:48:40 pm »
We will not need to wait 20 years to understand the impact of these vaccines. If what certain virologists are suggesting comes true, the rise in deaths should begin one year from now.  What will happen exactly?  Well, if these vaccines lower natural immunity as indicated by a number of virologists, cancer will become more prevalent.  Also, more people will be suffering from auto immune issues which will have them suffering AIDS like maladies.

Bottomline:  people will begin dying by the hundreds of thousands if not millions beyond normal.  The vaccines will not get blamed, most likely Donald Trump will be at fault.  Why him?  Because half of America has a fully atrophied brain, and they will believe it.  We are just that dumb as a nation.

I fully support the Supremes ending abortion so that we can have a revolution as promised by a US Democommie Senator.   It is time to purge the atrophied morons from our society.  A justice questioning when life begins is such poppycock, how did that bimbo ever get past kindergarten?

If one were to extend the logic of the liberals, one could justify killing children up to the age of five or so, since they are largely dependent on parents, guardians, etc for survival.  We murder the unborn, and we have the medical community murdering people at end of life and refer to that Kavorkian style practice as COMFORT MEASURES.  The average American is clueless what is going on.  CLUELESS!!!

There is no question there is something evil afoot in the world today.  Vaccinating children who do not get the disease, or when they do, it is minor symptoms makes no sense.  NONE!!!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 10:29:37 pm »
The more I read about this mandatory so called 'vaccine' (which does not work on COVID), the more convinced I become that the true nature of it is "population control" both in deaths and sterilization.

While we are taking some god-knows-what concoction, the Politicians and Elites are being given saline while grimacing like it is the real thing.
Yeah, that's right...they're all in on it....doctors, nurses, health care workers, government....everybody in power....they all want to kill everybody.
 :facepalm2:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 11:19:44 pm »
Yeah, that's right...they're all in on it....doctors, nurses, health care workers, government....everybody in power....they all want to kill everybody.

What's your take, @goatprairie ?  What do you think is their reasoning behind pushing jabs that provide zero immunity against the SARS-2 virus?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2021, 11:24:00 pm »
It's "rare"...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2021, 11:36:20 pm »
@goatprairie
Doctors, nurses, health care workers, government personnel, are all suing NOT to be forced to take it.
How many health care industry personnel QUIT over the mandates? And now there is a huge shortage.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2021, 09:25:43 am »
Well, you just listed people who are busy enough to not have time or energy to look beyond what they are told.
It only takes a handful of people in the right positions to claim that the vaccines are "safe and effective".
The rest will run with that.
Believe them if you want to, but the data do not appear to support the conclusions we are being told:

The virus is natural
it came from a wet market in Wuhan
Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work
Hydroxychloroquine is deadly (so is water in lethal doses)
No problem, party it up on the street
Lockdown to flatten the curve, it's just two weeks...
Face masks aren't needed...are needed...
The vaccine is safe and effective...
Ivermectin doesn't work...
5 year-olds need the jabs...

Yes there are a lot of "conspiracy theories" out there.
They seem to pop up regularly when what we are being told just doesn't flange up with reality.
Why would anyone administer a treatment to a group that doesn't need it, that is ineffective, that has a very real possibility of causing life altering (or life ending) harm?

I think money and power are at the roots of that, but perhaps, just perhaps, the people funding and pushing this are folks who took all the Georgia Guidestones stuff to heart.

Funny how we talk about people who "drank the Kool-Aid" all the time, yet when they are getting injected with what just might be the long term equivalent of that, it's just someone being a kook.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2021, 10:49:10 am »
Yes there are a lot of "conspiracy theories" out there.
They seem to pop up regularly when what we are being told just doesn't flange up with reality.

Exactly.  I am sick of being lied to.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2021, 11:00:32 am »
Exactly.  I am sick of being lied to.
You and me, both.

There is nothing more contemptuous of a person's intelligence than to tell them an obvious lie and expect them to ignore all about them and believe it.

THE MSM do it every day, repeatedly.

As an aside, I hope Rittenhouse sues and it costs those bastards dearly.

C S Lewis