Author Topic: CNBC’s Jim Cramer demands Biden admin impose universal vax mandates pronto: ‘Have the military run i  (Read 409 times)

Online Hoodat

CNBC’s Jim Cramer demands Biden admin impose universal vax mandates pronto: ‘Have the military run it’

Jon Dougherty  |  November 30, 2021

CNBC host Jim Cramer demanded that the Biden administration force all Americans to get a COVID-19 vaccine and a booster shot following the discovery of the new “omicron” variant in South Africa, despite the fact that the researcher who discovered the strain says it is mild and non-threatening.

“With the new omicron variant sweeping the globe, how do we finally put an end to this pandemic? How do we save lives and get business back to normal so everybody can put dinner on the table?” the “Mad Money” host asked.

His proposal: “The federal government needs to require vaccines, including booster shots, for everyone in America by, say, January 1st.”

Cramer noted further that “it’s time to admit that our government has lost the ability, or the will, to make our people do the right thing.”  .  .  .

.  .  .  “it’s time to admit that we have to go to war against COVID.”

“Require vaccination universally. Have the military run it,” he noted.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/30/cnbcs-jim-cramer-demands-biden-admin-impose-universal-vax-mandates-pronto-have-the-military-run-it-1169794/

And now you know how the German government was able to get away with executing 11 million people.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  Cramer's gone full nazi.

Given that there are so many breakout cases, and no significant difference between exposure rates for vaccinated and unvaccinated, nor ability to transmit, this sort of fascistic response is not going to do a damned thing to "stop" covid.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The variant is vaccine resistant.

People like Cramer are too stubborn to admit that we have already lost—you cannot stop an airborne virus forever. It will find vectors, it will mutate, and it will spread forever.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

The variant is vaccine resistant.

People like Cramer are too stubborn to admit that we have already lost—you cannot stop an airborne virus forever. It will find vectors, it will mutate, and it will spread forever.

We have data showing that it is fully vaccine resistant?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So Cramer demands? Let me suggest to Cramer that he may be in the wrong country, he may with his mindset be much more at home in Australia.

Offline LegalAmerican

We are in a dictatorship.  I just go right to the point.   

Online mountaineer

We're coming to vaccinate you! Jim Cramer insisted.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

So Cramer demands? Let me suggest to Cramer that he may be in the wrong country, he may with his mindset be much more at home in Australia.

Or North Korea.

Offline LegalAmerican

We're coming to vaccinate you! Jim Cramer insisted.

My video says Cramer should KNOW better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NwV1fe2Vp4

Offline Slide Rule

My video says Cramer should KNOW better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NwV1fe2Vp4

Anthony Brian Logan is another reasonable voice. I watched this the other day.

He clearly points out that Cramer is a turd in easily format and logical terms.

Cramer could know about investing, but he doesn't know crap about our freedoms.

I have watched his videos for quite some time.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 12:47:42 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Kamaji

Anthony Brian Logan is another reasonable voice. I watched this the other day.

He clearly points out that Cramer is a turd in easily format and logical terms.

Cramer could know about investing, but he doesn't know crap about our freedoms.

I have watched his videos for quite some time.

:thumbsup:

Online rustynail

"Cramer could know about investing"........then why does he have to work at little watched CNBC?

Online Hoodat

I prefer the advice of a true capitalist.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-