Author Topic: Study: Americans who received Johnson &amp Johnson coronavirus vaccine have more than TRIPLE the risk  (Read 198 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Study: Americans who received Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine have more than TRIPLE the risk of blood clots

A study published in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine found that Americans who received Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine have a higher risk of developing blood clotting conditions than the general population. Findings showed that women are also more likely to develop blood clotting.

For the study, scientists from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, compared data from the general population before the pandemic to data gathered from reported vaccine side effects experienced by American citizens after inoculation.

Findings revealed that those given the J&J COVID-19 vaccine was at least 3.5 times as likely to develop brain blood clots compared to an average person before the pandemic.

Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis and stroke risk

Blood clotting, particularly cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST), is a common side effect of the J&J COVID-19 vaccine. But despite the health risks of the J&J COVID-19 vaccine, the scientists claim that the risk is rare and that the findings should still be considered in the context of the effectiveness of the vaccine in preventing severe cases of the infectious disease.

For the study, the scientists harvested data from Olmstead County, Minnesota, which had a population of at least 158,000 people and is located 90 miles southeast of Minneapolis. The data gathered was from 2001 to 2015. During the 14-year period, there were 39 residents who developed CVST, a rare and potentially deadly blood clotting condition that can form in the brain...

-- excerpt, rest at link above --
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
These damned "vaccines" have killed two of my neighbors.  Both were in their early fifties and only got vaccinated after the onset of symptoms.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

These damned "vaccines" have killed two of my neighbors.  Both were in their early fifties and only got vaccinated after the onset of symptoms.

Yeah, but it could have been much worse.  They could have gotten Covid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

My social circle isn't exactly huge anymore, and I know, or know of, at least a dozen people that have died or gotten seriously ill because of the shot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

My social circle isn't exactly huge anymore, and I know, or know of, at least a dozen people that have died or gotten seriously ill because of the shot.
The only person I know of who nearly died during this Covid mess nearly died not because of the 'Vid but because of the jab.