Author Topic: Help Promised for Rising Family Expenses  (Read 252 times)

rangerrebew

Help Promised for Rising Family Expenses
« on: December 01, 2021, 12:43:02 pm »

Help Promised for Rising Family Expenses

Thu, 11/18/2021 - 06:50

The Defense Department is taking extra steps to aid military families suffering from rising food and housing expenses, with immediate allowance increases for those living in 56 locations where housing costs have gone up by 10% or more.

These adjustments in basic allowance for housing began Oct. 1. DoD also is extending temporary lodging reimbursement for service members in areas with housing shortages. Reimbursement typically is limited to just 10 days for most people making permanent change-of-station moves.

To qualify, a service member must apply for relief and verify that their housing costs have increased since Jan. 1, 2021, when current allowance rates took effect.

https://www.ausa.org/news/help-promised-rising-family-expenses

rangerrebew

Re: Help Promised for Rising Family Expenses
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 12:44:16 pm »
Why would anyone not believe this "promise" is true? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 04:44:08 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 11:27:34 pm »

That needs to be stated in terms Fauxcahauntus can understand, wampum not dollars or at least in those she and the democrats deal in the most, Renminbi.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 12:43:06 am »

Well, it must be time for her to introduce a windfall profits tax on those greedy corporations, right? That'll bring grocery prices down
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 12:44:14 am »
That needs to be stated in terms Fauxcahauntus can understand, wampum not dollars or at least in those she and the democrats deal in the most, Renminbi.

You can explain it to her using terms like wampum, dollars, or Renminbi and she still won't understand
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy