Author Topic: USA TODAY FTC orders Walmart, Amazon, Kroger and more to turn over information on empty shelves, hi  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FTC orders Walmart, Amazon, Kroger and more to turn over information on empty shelves, high prices
Kelly Tyko, USA TODAY
Tue, November 30, 2021, 9:43 AM

The Federal Trade Commission said Monday that it is investigating the causes behind ongoing supply chain disruptions and how they are "causing serious and ongoing hardships for consumers and harming competition in the U.S. economy."

The FTC said it is ordering Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, other large wholesalers and suppliers including Procter & Gamble Co., Tyson Foods and Kraft Heinz Co. “to turn over information to help study causes of empty shelves and sky-high prices.”

Orders also are being sent to C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc., Associated Wholesale Grocers, Inc. and McLane Co, Inc.

“Supply chain disruptions are upending the provision and delivery of a wide array of goods, ranging from computer chips and medicines to meat and lumber,” FTC Chair Lina M. Khan said in a statement.

more
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ftc-orders-walmart-amazon-kroger-211530344.html?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Order?  On what authority?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Don't blame corporate CEO's for the failure of the Globalist agenda.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

As their failures become more and more apparent to the general public, expect a heck of a lot more of the blame game
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

All they really need to do to explain the causes of these problems is to send in a photograph of (p)resident Biden.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They pull that authority from the same place they always do, out of their

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

Biden's the anti-Truman.  He has to have ready made scapegoats for each disaster he is creating.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

None.

Biden's henchmen just demand it/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

All they really need to do to explain the causes of these problems is to send in a photograph of (p)resident Biden.

I agree and of course.  More BUSY WORK...to make people think, they are doing a 'job'.  Like surveys.  How was your experience ?   You think they care?  BUSY WORK. You get to vent and NOTHING IS DONE DIFFERENT. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington