Author Topic: Mike Pence is delusional… Plans to challenge Trump in 2024…  (Read 558 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Mike Pence is delusional… Plans to challenge Trump in 2024…
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2021, 04:37:33 am »
Pence will garner the Never Trump vote.  He will get 10% at best.  Pence is a putz, and he destroyed his career with what he did at the end of the Trump Administration.

@jafo2010

Probably has a book deal in the works that will put millions in his bank account after he writes how Trump stabbed him and the country in the back,is a Nazi in an expensive suit,etc,etc,etc. Dim ghost writers are probably already writing it.

He knows his future in politics revolves around retirement,so he is probably just grabbing for retirement cash.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2021, 04:39:58 pm »
   Pence was a Deficit Hawk back when he was a US Rep, him and Ryan singlehandidly passed the last budget we had, according to folklore/mythology.
Which, if his reputation wasn't garbage with most of the Trump-or-bust caucus, would pretty much rule him out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2021, 12:48:01 pm »
Which, if his reputation wasn't garbage with most of the Trump-or-bust caucus, would pretty much rule him out.

Truth

After all, we don’t need deficit hawks when we can borrow and print all the money we need, right?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 02:41:02 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy