Author Topic: Trump claims would-be running mates ‘begging’ for spot on 2024 ticket  (Read 2522 times)

Offline libertybele

Offline Mesaclone

Re: Trump claims would-be running mates ‘begging’ for spot on 2024 ticket
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2021, 01:21:22 am »
Trump was not good for the country.  His policies were. There are other republicans with some proding who could do the same.

If Trump's policies were good for the country, then Trump was good for the country. As for those "other" Republicans you claim could do the same...why do they, in actuality, never do it?

I see no one in the bullpen with the force of personality, the connection to the base, the audacity, and the ability to imbalance the Left...that Trump displays almost every day. There are true conservatives who would WANT to do as Trump as done, just none with the charisma, relentlessness and chutzpah to actually GET it done.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2021, 01:32:30 am »
If Trump's policies were good for the country, then Trump was good for the country. As for those "other" Republicans you claim could do the same...why do they, in actuality, never do it?

I see no one in the bullpen with the force of personality, the connection to the base, the audacity, and the ability to imbalance the Left...that Trump displays almost every day. There are true conservatives who would WANT to do as Trump as done, just none with the charisma, relentlessness and chutzpah to actually GET it done.

Very important observations @Mesaclone.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2021, 01:35:13 am »
Read further....  Two I mentioned were DeSantis and Cotton.  You don't think Trump isn't a self-centered SOB?  The man is the king of Narcism

Come on Pete, you can do better than that!!!!!!!

@catfish1957

Which in THIS case is a POSITIVE thing because it means he can't be bribed or bought off. There is NOTHING in the world more important to him than how he goes down in the history books,and I don't think there is any amount of money or anything else more important to him than being known as "the President that saved America."

He has lived under the pressure of the press and the limelight all his life,as well as threats against him and his family. He can't be bought and he can't be scared away or blackmailed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2021, 01:37:50 am »
@catfish1957

Which in THIS case is a POSITIVE thing because it means he can't be bribed or bought off. There is NOTHING in the world more important to him than how he goes down in the history books,and I don't think there is any amount of money or anything else more important to him than being known as "the President that saved America."

He has lived under the pressure of the press and the limelight all his life,as well as threats against him and his family. He can't be bought and he can't be scared away or blackmailed.

Very true @sneakypete   The largest issue he has going against him right now is his age.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2021, 01:40:11 am »
   I do believe that you are suffering from a serious bout of Cruz ENVY @Right_in_Virginia

Do i get any kudos for NOT Quoting you?

@corbe

Cruz is almost certainly one of the smartest men to ever hold public office. He also has the spine of a jelly fish. Push him hard,and he folds. He doesn't seem to lack the courage of his convictions because he doesn't seem to have any convictions.

Yeah,under the RIGHT circumstances and facing off with the "right" opponent he is both fierce and fearless. The problem is that it HAS to be the "right opponent".

Damn shame,because if it weren't for being spineless/blackmailable,he would be unbeatable. I seriously doubt there is anybody smarter in the US Senate.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2021, 01:42:55 am »

Just a bunch of people who have TRUMP ENVY.  www.magapill.com

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2021, 01:44:19 am »

Well, well said @Mesaclone     :beer:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2021, 01:45:24 am »
No one has Ted Cruz envy!  lol 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2021, 01:47:00 am »
Very true @sneakypete   The largest issue he has going against him right now is his age.

@libertybele

Normally I would agree,but I am not aware of any candidate that has a healthier lifestyle than Trump. Doesn't smoke,drink,do drugs,eat junk food,etc,etc,etc.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2021, 01:47:41 am »
@corbe

Cruz is almost certainly one of the smartest men to ever hold public office. He also has the spine of a jelly fish. Push him hard,and he folds. He doesn't seem to lack the courage of his convictions because he doesn't seem to have any convictions.

Yeah,under the RIGHT circumstances and facing off with the "right" opponent he is both fierce and fearless. The problem is that it HAS to be the "right opponent".

Damn shame,because if it weren't for being spineless/blackmailable,he would be unbeatable. I seriously doubt there is anybody smarter in the US Senate.

Spineless??? Au contraire @sneakepete  Pay attention to the man -- he'll surprise you ... Who can forget this moment?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSl8DWUQYf8

...and Today --

www.youtube.com/watch?v=By7XINrzulk

....and

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmlaBFDQHco

...and

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

He's a conservative ... and IMHO he would make a darn good President. (My hunch is that's he's not going to run though).
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 01:49:03 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2021, 01:50:10 am »
@libertybele

Normally I would agree,but I am not aware of any candidate that has a healthier lifestyle than Trump. Doesn't smoke,drink,do drugs,eat junk food,etc,etc,etc.

We shall see.  Age unfortunately does have a way of sneaking up on people  ... he'll be 78 election year.

« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2021, 02:01:19 am »
@corbe

Having watched Tom Cotton and Josh Hawley this past year,  Ted Cruz should hold off grabbing the "smartest one in th US Senate" scepter just yet @sneakypete    ... these two whippersnaps are impressive!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2021, 02:03:19 am »
@libertybele

True.  888high58888

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2021, 02:03:33 am »
No one has Ted Cruz envy!  lol

But someone has a hate boner for him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2021, 02:06:38 am »
No thank you.

By the time Trump runs again, he will be Biden's age.

How about someone younger.

How about someone less toxic but with his ideas.  Trump is a dead fish. He stinks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2021, 02:07:34 am »
We shall see.  Age unfortunately does have a way of sneaking up on people  ... he'll be 78 election year.

happy77

Derek Utley
@realDerekUtley

· 31m

Merry Christmas. 45 is getting younger.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2021, 02:08:04 am »
Having watched Tom Cotton and Josh Hawley this past year,  Ted Cruz should hold off grabbing the "smartest one in th US Senate" scepter just yet @sneakypete    ... these two whippersnaps are impressive!

All 3 are on my list as possible '24 candidates should Trump decide not to run; Cruz, Hawley and Cotton.  A Cruz/Hawley ticket would be excellent.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2021, 02:09:46 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

I admit to not having paid any attention to them.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2021, 02:14:00 am »
The biggest threat to our country is MEDIA...and DEMON-RATS. Who doesn't know that? 
-------------------------------------------
Is Ted Cruz a Dominionist?
2 Answers

James Hollomon, The USA is headed toward banana republic status if we don't change course.
Updated Jan 23, 2016 · Author has 3.1k answers and 4.4m answer views

Ted Cruz is a member of a strict fundamentalist branch of the Southern Baptist Church with deep roots in Dominionist theology. His father is a noted Dominionist. Here are a sampling of references to read more about his desire to set up a national and eventually world-wide Christian theocratic government.

Ted Cruz, Dominionism and Jesus
The Left Must Accept that Ted Cruz is the Dominionist Messiah
CHILLING Exposé:  Ted Cruz & his Dominionist Roots
Born From The Heart of the Dominionist Christian Right
Crazy Ted Cruz
Rafael Cruz Declares Son Ted Cruz 'The Anointed One'

Here's his dad preaching. Imagine growing up with this man shaping your thoughts, telling you, as young Ted's dad told him, "You are the One."

If you are unsure what Christian Dominion Theology is, but would not wish to live in a modern theocracy complete with the death penalty for LGBT persons, stoning of heretics and witches and the like, then you need to read up on the belief system here: Dominion Theology.

This is truly scary stuff for all who value liberty and the separation of church and state our US Constitution guarantees, particularly when this guy wants to be President of the United States. I would vote for Donald Trump in a heartbeat if he and Ted Cruz were my only options.
43.3k Views · View Upvoters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMNkzvae4M&t=22s
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 02:16:06 am by LegalAmerican »

« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2021, 02:16:09 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I admit to not having paid any attention to them.

I'm sure you're in good company @sneakypete  :laugh:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2021, 02:20:17 am »
happy77

He looks great!  Rested.  MERRY CHRISTMAS,  :tree3:  RIGHT IN VIRGINIA. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2021, 02:23:03 am »
The biggest threat to our country is MEDIA...and DEMON-RATS. Who doesn't know that? 
-------------------------------------------
Is Ted Cruz a Dominionist?
2 Answers

James Hollomon, The USA is headed toward banana republic status if we don't change course.
Updated Jan 23, 2016 · Author has 3.1k answers and 4.4m answer views

Ted Cruz is a member of a strict fundamentalist branch of the Southern Baptist Church with deep roots in Dominionist theology. His father is a noted Dominionist. Here are a sampling of references to read more about his desire to set up a national and eventually world-wide Christian theocratic government.

Ted Cruz, Dominionism and Jesus
The Left Must Accept that Ted Cruz is the Dominionist Messiah
CHILLING Exposé:  Ted Cruz & his Dominionist Roots
Born From The Heart of the Dominionist Christian Right
Crazy Ted Cruz
Rafael Cruz Declares Son Ted Cruz 'The Anointed One'

Here's his dad preaching. Imagine growing up with this man shaping your thoughts, telling you, as young Ted's dad told him, "You are the One."

If you are unsure what Christian Dominion Theology is, but would not wish to live in a modern theocracy complete with the death penalty for LGBT persons, stoning of heretics and witches and the like, then you need to read up on the belief system here: Dominion Theology.

This is truly scary stuff for all who value liberty and the separation of church and state our US Constitution guarantees, particularly when this guy wants to be President of the United States. I would vote for Donald Trump in a heartbeat if he and Ted Cruz were my only options.
43.3k Views · View Upvoters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMNkzvae4M&t=22s

:rolling: 

Offline corbe

« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2021, 02:25:48 am »
   The Cruz ENVY is strong with that one, exercise caution.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2021, 02:28:14 am »
I so want to post my video of Tom McDonald.  lol