Author Topic: AOC Claims Those Organized Smash and Grabs on Stores You're Seeing Aren't Real  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Claims Those Organized Smash and Grabs on Stores You're Seeing Aren't Real
By Nick Arama | Dec 05, 2021 2:15 PM ET

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez often seems to be living on another planet with the takes that she frequently has.

But she had one this past week that was a truly mind-bending departure from reality.

AOC told the Washington Times that “a lot of these allegations of organized retail theft are not actually panning out.” “I believe it’s a Walgreens in California cited it, but the data didn’t back it up,” she said.

Now, she says this in the face of numerous videos and reports of smash and grabs in Democratic cities across the country, in particular a spurt of such criminal actions in California. So, it’s fantasy to deny them.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/12/05/aoc-claims-those-organized-smash-and-grabs-on-stores-youre-seeing-arent-real-n486985
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

These are DEMOCRAT sh!tholes that are not democratic. AOC is a looney tune.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 09:56:16 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  Each time I think she can't get any more full of sh*t, she does.

Offline LottieDah

AOC is so full of sh$t her eyes are brown.

Offline LMAO

There’s a lot of things that AOC   believes that just aren’t so
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Baghdad Bob is very pleased
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She couldn't even mix a decent cocktail because she couldn't see water was not vodka.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

AOC knows deep down these are real but she strongly supports policies like no prisons, no bail, defund the police, and any other weak on crime measures. Rising crime undermines these positions so her instinct is to deny what everyone else can see
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The occasional communist can say whatever she pleases. Reality or no reality.

All she has to do is be on the ballot on election day with a "d" next to her name, and her sinecure is guaranteed...

Offline Killer Clouds

The occasional communist can say whatever she pleases. Reality or no reality.

All she has to do is be on the ballot on election day with a "d" next to her name, and her sinecure is guaranteed...
That's exactly why the sqad gets away everything they do. There is no one to challenge them for re-election.

Offline LMAO

That's exactly why the sqad gets away everything they do. There is no one to challenge them for re-election.

Well they do have challenges to re-election but it’s more of a token challenge. AOC is going nowhere. And she knows it

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

Well they do have challenges to re-election but it’s more of a token challenge. AOC is going nowhere. And she knows it

I wouldn't be so sure.  She represents the far left progressive side of the party; millennial, women, minorities and I think she's aiming for Nancy's seat. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets it.  Just strictly my opinion.

Offline LMAO

I wouldn't be so sure.  She represents the far left progressive side of the party; millennial, women, minorities and I think she's aiming for Nancy's seat. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets it.  Just strictly my opinion.

She won’t get Pelosi’s job. Regardless of what state the Democratic Party currently finds themselves in they understand she’s a huge liability

Barry Goldwater

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Joe Isuzu agrees with AOC.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 02:38:50 am by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Look at the demographics in their districts. "Little Mogadishu? "
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lissen up,folks!

If there was ever an authority of what is real and what is not.......

Uhhhh,never mind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!