Author Topic: CNN suspends Chris Cuomo indefinitely [UPDATE: TERMINATED]  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: CNN suspends Chris Cuomo indefinitely [UPDATE: TERMINATED]
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 03:42:02 am »

. . .

“Chris Cuomo was suspended earlier this week pending further evaluation of new information that came to light about his involvement with his brother's defense,” CNN said in a statement.

“We retained a respected law firm to conduct the review, and have terminated him, effective immediately. While in the process of that review, additional information has come to light. Despite the termination, we will investigate as appropriate,” the network added.

In a statement posted on Twitter, the former anchor said, "This is not how I want my time at CNN to end but I have already told you why and how I helped my brother."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/584368-chris-cuomo-terminated-by-cnn-over-efforts-to-help-brother

WOULD HAVE LIKELY BEEN MORE FITTING TO HAVE CHOPPED THEIR DANGLIES OFF.

THEN THEY'D HAVE HAD A MUCH HARDER TIME AS REPEAT "PERFORMERS."
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2021, 05:54:35 am »
What is a Br?

It's something that spans across a Ri.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2021, 05:57:37 am »
It's something that spans across a Ri.

Oh like a Bm
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2021, 03:40:39 pm »
Oh like a Bm

Nah, a "Bm" is just 2/3'rds of a German luxury car.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2021, 05:29:00 pm »
How's the job market for unemployed Fredo's?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2021, 07:07:02 pm »
New York Post
@nypost
Chris Cuomo claims CNN boss Jeff Zucker knew about involvement in gov scandal https://trib.al/uRvOZ2f

That isn't news.  Of course he knew.  Heck, he probably ordered it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2021, 07:08:29 pm »
That isn't news.  Of course he knew.  Heck, he probably ordered it.

But the ensuing bloodbath if this thing goes scorched earth is going to be highly entertaining.

If the dominoes fall just right, this could spell the end of CNN.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2021, 01:30:06 am »
CNBC
@CNBC
· 4h

Fired CNN host Chris Cuomo has book “Deep Denial” deep-sixed by publisher HarperCollins https://cnb.cx/3dA4pWt

Online mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2021, 12:33:35 pm »
johnny dollar
@johnnydollar01
.@ChrisCuomo allegedly blasted @JaniceDean as ‘that Fox weather bitch’ in smear plot.
Chris asked in a text to an Andrew Cuomo staffer how he could go after “this Fox weather bitch……Any help painting her as a far right crazy?”
https://t.co/stwEkVM7PK
CNN’s top primetime anchor!
6:56 PM · Dec 10, 2021
Janice's crime was criticizing Andy Cuomo for his Covid response that got so many elderly people killed, including her in-laws.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2021, 12:58:36 pm »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer set of bungholes, but I can't help but wonder who it was they p*ssed off.

@skeeter

You can be sure they didn't piss off anyone at CNN. They simply were no longer useful due to the public scandal that even CNN couldn't overlook any longer.

The left NEVER hesitates to throw anyone under a bus that has outlived their usefulness.

People are disposable,not dogma,and any human that threatens the dogma is going to get canned.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!