Author Topic: Taliban ‘Prime Minister’ Tells Starving Afghans Famine Is a ‘Test from Allah’  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Taliban ‘Prime Minister’ Tells Starving Afghans Famine Is a ‘Test from Allah’

Frances Martel 29 Nov 2021

The Taliban jihadist organization’s designated “prime minister” of Afghanistan, Mohammad Hassan Akhund, delivered a bizarre audio address to the nation on Sunday night declaring gratitude to the Taliban “obligatory” and claiming that widespread poverty, including malnutrition and famine fears, are “a great test from Allah.”

Akhund also insisted the Taliban bore no responsibility for widespread poverty in the country despite fighting the Afghan War for two decades in a quest to return to power. That quest succeeded in August after President Joe Biden abruptly withdrew American forces from the country after announcing an extension to the 20-year war.

In response to Taliban terrorists seizing the country on August 15, nearly every major global financial institution froze Afghanistan’s government assets. Taliban leaders claim this move – not the Taliban’s poor government management or limitations on many employees doing their jobs – have resulted in what has become one of the world’s most severe humanitarian crises.

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid published the full text of the address, reportedly broadcast on Afghanistan’s National Radio and Television, through his Twitter account. The speech was Akhund’s first message to the public since being appointed acting “prime minister,” according to Afghanistan’s Khaama Press.

“Dear people, twenty years of history and a great test from Allah have passed over you,” Akhund asserted. “You and your young mujahideen have endured this 20-year jihad with great hardships, prisons, raids and sacrifices. The mujahideen shielded themselves against everything, as a result of which Allah the Exalted bestowed this great blessing on them.”

“I say to all dear people that now you and I are facing another test,” he continued. “We must all cry out to our Lord to bring down upon us the rain of mercy so that the drought may be eradicated from our country and our existing problems may be solved.”

Akhund described famine as a “great test of Allah” that has arrived because “the servants have begun to rebel against Allah.”

“May Allah Almighty help us to cry out to Allah Almighty and solve our problems,” he continued.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/11/29/taliban-prime-minister-tells-starving-afghans-famine-is-a-test-from-allah/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Our own administration might try this line to explain rising inflation, rising gas prices, rising crime, the screwup in Afghanistan, and the chaos at the border

It can’t hurt. Everything else they’ve tried hasn’t worked
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I hope they copyright this before Joe starts using the rationale to explain his suppy chain failures.