Author Topic: You’ve Been Warned  (Read 201 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
You’ve Been Warned
« on: November 29, 2021, 12:58:08 pm »
The Post & Email by Joseph DeMaio 11/28/2021

As we approach the one-year anniversary of unquestionably the worst president and worst presidential administration in the history of the Republic – and with the likes of Presidents Harding, Buchanan, Nixon, Carter and Clinton behind us, that is saying a lot – let us briefly recap how the lives of Americans have been impacted by the Goofball at 1600.

The term “impacted” is used instead of “affected” to convey the reality that, not unlike the impact of a speeding locomotive with a comatose engineer at the controls and a stalled Prius at an unmarked railroad crossing, the driver of the car cannot be deemed to have “benefited” from the event.  And recall that these impacts have taken place in less than eleven months.  Yikes.

First, there are the continuing questions surrounding the 2020 “election” and the still-unresolved issues regarding its legitimacy.  And please, spare me the adolescent bromides about “misinformation” and “Pence properly certified the Electoral College votes.”  The fact that a fraudulent result may have been ratified does not retroactively “cure” the fraud; and a pretty good argument can be made that Mr. Pence could have avoided the calamity now spreading across the realm, discussed here, here and here,  His Jan. 6, 2021 “Dear Colleagues” letter is pitiful.

With each passing day, additional evidence mounts that the potential for election fraud was real in 2020 and has not been eliminated in 2021.  As but one example, we now see, as reported by The Federalist, a lawsuit filed in Delaware County Court in Pennsylvania contains a whistleblower’s allegation – backed up with undercover video – that election records and voting equipment were destroyed in violation of both Pennsylvania and federal law in order to make sure an audit would reveal no irregularities.

-----

The potential fraudulent results of the 2020 general election aside – a yuge aside – the malevolencies of the Goofball Regime stretching from the inauguration to the present are as varied as they are outrageous.  Among many other misdeeds, the Goof:

● has de facto eradicated the Republic’s southern border, forbidding the enforcement of immigration laws passed by Congress, inviting and incentivizing millions of illegal aliens to invade the nation, essentially unchecked;

● has turned the nation from being energy independent to being an energy slave to foreign countries, mainly in the Middle East;

● has implemented policies which have caused inflation to rocket to levels not seen in decades and accelerating – neither slowing nor “transitory” – at Weimar Republic rates;

● has abandoned American citizens in Afghanistan – after solemnly declaring that would never happen – in a precipitous, deadly and completely insane surrender of weapons, equipment and, oh yeah, a huge functioning air base to the Taliban hyenas;

● has maniacally genuflected at the feet of Herr Anthony (“What-gain-of-function?”) Fauci, demanding that Americans (but not illegal aliens) get Covid-19 vaccinated, despite the Nuremberg Code of 1947 enacted after the inhumane and ghoulish edicts and practices of Adolph Hitler’s Third Reich “physicians”;

● has engendered such deep admiration and respect from his fellow Americans that the most popular chant now at public gatherings, both indoor and outdoor, is: “Let’s Go Brandon,” with even open-source websites establishing pages explaining its curious and amusing etymology (reader alert: earthy language ahead).

The bottom line here, faithful P&E readers, is that the Goofball at 1600 constitutes not only the worst and most embarrassing chief executive in the nation’s nearly 2½-century existence, he presents a clear and present danger to its continued survival, if any, into the future.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/11/28/youve-been-warned/

Offline skeeter

Re: You’ve Been Warned
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 01:36:07 pm »
The writer is completely correct, of course, but there will be no impeachment. Lunchbox Joe is one of them.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 02:40:23 pm »
Presidential impeachment is the new jaywalking of politics.

If you haven't been impeached, can you say you were really President?

In 2016, both candidates were going to be impeached.  The GOP would impeach Hillary Clinton the day after the election.  Trump's shady ways would give the Dems a million reasons to impeach him.

What was absurdly hilarious was the Dems' Trump Derrangement Syndrome and impatience leading to 2 failed impeachments.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 02:48:35 pm »
Presidential impeachment is the new jaywalking of politics.

If you haven't been impeached, can you say you were really President?

In 2016, both candidates were going to be impeached.  The GOP would impeach Hillary Clinton the day after the election.  Trump's shady ways would give the Dems a million reasons to impeach him.

You still don't get it. It has nothing to do with "shady pasts" or Republican vs Democrat.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 04:16:20 pm »
Don't worry.  When the Dems lose the 2022 mid-terms because of Moonbat overreach, the new Republican Congress will get their chance to impeach Biden.

Lately, impeachment has been the majority party in congress crapping on the other party's President.

Congressmen prefer to investigate each other and impeach the other party's President than to vote to solve the nation's problems.

All of these impeachments remind me of the political infighting during the last days of the Roman Empire.  The politicians preferred to fight each other, and not fight the barbarians invading and destroying the Western Empire.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 05:57:42 pm »
Don't worry.  When the Dems lose the 2022 mid-terms because of Moonbat overreach, the new Republican Congress will get their chance to impeach Biden.

Lately, impeachment has been the majority party in congress crapping on the other party's President.

Congressmen prefer to investigate each other and impeach the other party's President than to vote to solve the nation's problems.

All of these impeachments remind me of the political infighting during the last days of the Roman Empire.  The politicians preferred to fight each other, and not fight the barbarians invading and destroying the Western Empire.

If I were a GOP Congressman or Senator, there is no way I'd want to impeach Shortbus Joe.  He's waking up our base, and a lot of his own base too.  Kameltoe would have nothing to do with it. 

I think the Dems are more likely to try to oust President Asterix, and the Republicans would be wise to refuse to go along with it and stymie them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 06:00:05 pm »
The writer is completely correct, of course, but there will be no impeachment. Lunchbox Joe is one of them.
Exactly! He may be a doddering idiot, but he is their doddering idiot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 06:02:03 pm »
If I were a GOP Congressman or Senator, there is no way I'd want to impeach Shortbus Joe.  He's waking up our base, and a lot of his own base too.  Kameltoe would have nothing to do with it. 

I think the Dems are more likely to try to oust President Asterix, and the Republicans would be wise to refuse to go along with it and stymie them.

:thumbsup:

The goal should be to neutralize the dems through a commanding control of Congress.  Biden should only be impeached if it becomes self-evident to everyone - including most democrat voters - that his dementia has progressed so far that he can no longer even minimally carry out the duties of the office.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 06:03:11 pm »
Joe Skeezy is the new Pelosi. This guy is getting more votes for the right than she ever did.

Besides, impeach and remove him, and what we get is as bad or worse, as are the next five or ten behind that.
The Republic is lost.