Author Topic: McCullough: “We’ve Never Seen This in Human History”  (Read 120 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
McCullough: “We’ve Never Seen This in Human History”
« on: November 28, 2021, 03:13:34 pm »
The Post & Email 11/28/2021

In a November 16, 2021 “America Out Loud” podcast, internist, cardiologist and COVID-19 expert Dr. Peter A. McCullough interviewed biological researcher Dr. Bruce Patterson on his discoveries of the characteristics of “long COVID,” “acute COVID,” the relationship of the disease to cancer and HIV based on Patterson’s experience, and U.S. hospitals’ ability to accurately evaluate patients.

McCullough’s introduction to the podcast begins:

The revelation that with each injection of COVID-19 genetic vaccines that spike protein is loaded into the human body and accumulates to an even higher level, causing inflammation and organ injury in the brain, heart, immune system, and bone marrow are stunning from a clinical perspective. As the viral pandemic ebbs, we can expect to learn and hear more about how the COVID-19 vaccines, which are now administered by mandate and in some countries by force, grow in strength as the leading public health threat and, instead of preventing disease, become significant determinants of a whole new class of illnesses leading to disability, hospitalization, and death.

Prior to the highly technical discussion with Patterson, McCullough aired a portion of an interview from the previous week with Alex Jones (10:32) wherein he warned that repeated injections of COVID mRNA or “viral vector” “vaccines” could lead to an overwhelming of the human body with the lethal “spike protein” which mimics that of the virus it is expected to prevent. “…the spike protein on the ball of the virus is the same protein that’s in the human body after vaccination, so whether or not someone’s been exposed to it from the respiratory illness, or whether or not someone’s taken the vaccine, they now are exposed to the spike protein,” McCullough told Jones. Based on published scientific research, McCullough said, “the spike protein does damage the heart…”

Federal health agencies have acknowledged that “Pfizer and Moderna cause myocarditis,” McCullough said.

“Myocarditis is heart injury; I’ve seen it; I’ve reported it to the CDC; I’ve had CDC officers call me and verify it; this syndrome is not mild because it requires hospitalization. We have a situation where bioethics is off the rails; parental rights are now taken away, and children are going to be faced with a potentially fatal decision,” McCullough emphasized, his voice rising, reciting other side effects from the vaccines. “We’ve never seen this ever in human history.”

Other side effects, McCullough said, include VITT, “neurologic injury,” renal failure and hemolytic anemia.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/11/28/mccullough-weve-never-seen-this-in-human-history/