Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Just the Worst People  (Read 55 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Just the Worst People
« on: November 28, 2021, 03:02:15 pm »
Just the Worst People
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 28, 2021 12:01 AM

There is nothing worse than a progressive. That’s it, no qualifiers necessary; that not only sums it up, it’s the whole thing. How else to explain their actions? Without suffering a closed-head injury, being bad people is the only other way to explain how the left acts. Rude? Can the truth be rude?

Where to start with something like this? The choices are too plentiful. Could it be the Black Lives Matter leadership tweeting out “You are eating dry turkey and overcooked stuffing on stolen land” on Thanksgiving Day?

First off, you’re eating dry turkey that’s your fault. Not drying out a turkey is pretty easy, unless you’re dumb (which explains a lot). Is it any wonder these race grifters appear so angry all the time? They have millions of dollars, live like royalty while whining about oppression, own more properties than Donald Trump, yet eat garbage food. I’d be angry too. But then I’d fix the problem, unlike these morons.

As for the “stolen land” claim, honestly, who cares? Show me a title to the land, then we can talk. Otherwise, it’s time people stop whining about things that happened before anyone they’ve ever met were born.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/11/28/just-the-worst-people-n2599726
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34