Author Topic: Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism  (Read 4195 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nice to see you side with the resident C unit.  I got your number.

@Wingnut

Good to see you are still clueless.

If my number is higher than 10,you will probably just play with it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh well, maybe the next headline will be truncated to "Salvation Army Wants White Donors."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Almost seems like they don't need,or even want white donors,doesn't it?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When I cleaned out a sizeable storage unit, I took three truckloads of nice stuff kids had outgrown or just didn't want any more to the SA. Those items were in plastic totes that could be re-sold for a couple bucks each or just used. they asked if I wanted a receipt, and I said "no". (The storage property was going to be torn down, so it was move it or it would be scooped up with the rubble and sent to the dump, and a receipt would have taken days to produce).

Now, donations go to another outfit.

I can't count the number of toy runs we did for their toys for tots back in the day, either.

I have NOTHING to apologize for with them, especially if they want that because I didn't choose darker parents.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I was happy to learn that the "city mission" in a nearby town will accept all the goods and clothing we used to donate to Salvation Army or Goodwill - and they'll do it without a hint of wokeness or anti-white bigotry, too - just gratitude!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Slide Rule

That wish will be granted.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Slide Rule

You know,after thinking it over for a while,it occurred to me this is all being done with the sole purpose of destroying American traditions. These people at the top making these decisions are dedicated Globalists/Communists,and need to tear down our system in order to replace it with theirs.

I have no doubt their efforts are being financed by Soros and the other globalists in that Cabal.

In order to replace a system,first you must destroy it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I think that what this anti White bigotry is set up to do is create a pre set result. By insulting Whites and calling them racists they drive White donors away so that after the Holiday when donations are way down they can blame it all on those White racists who refused to donate because it is minorities who benefit most.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, I can't buy anything they run commercials for on the TeeBee, because the products are designed only for POC (according to the characters in the ads).  Apparently these wonderful things are not for straight white people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

@Slide Rule

You know,after thinking it over for a while,it occurred to me this is all being done with the sole purpose of destroying American traditions. These people at the top making these decisions are dedicated Globalists/Communists,and need to tear down our system in order to replace it with theirs.

I have no doubt their efforts are being financed by Soros and the other globalists in that Cabal.

:hands: :thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Meanwhile, I can't buy anything they run commercials for on the TeeBee, because the products are designed only for POC (according to the characters in the ads).  Apparently these wonderful things are not for straight white people.
One of my favorite twitter pages is White Men Are Stupid In Commercials (@StupidWhiteAds). He talks a lot about how the rare white person in any TV ad is the idiot.

https://twitter.com/StupidWhiteAds/status/1465365866497855500
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I think that what this anti White bigotry racism is set up to do is create a pre set result. By insulting Whites and calling them racists they drive White donors away so that after the Holiday when donations are way down they can blame it all on those White racists who refused to donate because it is minorities who benefit most.
Call it what it really is
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

Gonna drive around town looking for a red kettle to atone for my obvious racism.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Just the guilty, uber-rich ones. Maybe the Open Society Institute is handing out more grants.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Slide Rule

Here's another one to add to the list of destroying America traditions.

Make-A-Wish
Make-a-Wish is condemned for only offering wishes to vaccinated kids
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/make-a-wish-is-condemned-for-only-offering-wishes-to-vaccinated-kids/ar-AALvCLB
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Make-A-Wish
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/make-a-wish-is-condemned-for-only-offering-wishes-to-vaccinated-kids/ar-AALvCLB
That is especially cruel because many terminal patients CANNOT take the vaccine and are NOT ALLOWED to take it by their physicians. Their immune systems are compromised beyond the ability to take ANY vaccine, COVID or otherwise. The COVID vaccine they are being punished about, could very well kill them.

Good Job! make-a-wish! Keep up the good work. (brainwashed idiots)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Make-A-Wish

@IsailedawayfromFR

In other words,Make a Wish is discriminating against children.

Not only discriminating against sick children,but harming them both physically and mentally.

I am NOT suggesting anyone do this,but it occurs to me the best way to stop this would be for random people to just beat the snot out of the executive board members every time they dare to step out in the street.

It might be helpful if someone would publish their names,photos,and the cities where they live.

Not that *I* would do such a thing myself,of course.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 04:22:58 pm by sneakypete »

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@IsailedawayfromFR

In other words,Make a Wish is discriminating against children.

Not only discriminating against sick children,but harming them both physically and mentally.

I am NOT suggesting anyone do this,but it occurs to me the best way to stop this would be for random people to just beat the snot out of the executive board members every time they dare to step out in the street.

It might be helpful if someone would publish their names,photos,and the cities where they live.

Not that *I* would do such a thing myself,of course.

Since the woke wave has taken affect, what 5-8 years ago, I discontinued donating to any organized charity.  My tactic now, when I am out is to spot a poor family with  a child who is having difficulties paying.  I will accidentally drop a $20 or $50 on the ground and tell the young lady...  Miss,  I think you dropped this.

I have had this backfire though....  One time at Walmart, I tried this and the cashier jumped across the counter and violently grabbed the $50 out of my hand, and said that that was from the register.  Even as much hell as I raised, the Customer Service Manager, and Store Manager sided with the cashier.  AND...refused to check security footage. Needless to say, I didn't frequent that store any more
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 04:32:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Since the woke wave has taken affect, what 5-8 years ago, I discontinued donating to any organized charity.  My tactic now, when I am out is to spot a poor family with  a child who is having difficulties paying.  I will accidentally drop a $20 or $50 on the ground and tell the young lady...  Miss,  I think you dropped this.

I have had this backfire though....  One time at Walmart, I tried this and the cashier jumped across the counter and violently grabbed the $50 out of my hand, and said that that was from the register.  Even as much hell as I raised, the Customer Service Manager, and Store Manager sided with the cashier.  AND...refused to check security footage. Needless to say, I didn't frequent that store any more

What, they forgot how to count out a till?  $50 is a heck of an overage.  $20 imbalance would have had them up in arms too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
What, they forgot how to count out a till?  $50 is a heck of an overage.  $20 imbalance would have had them up in arms too.

Exactly...  I asked that the register be checked at end of shift, and let me know if I was in error.  They never called back and  acknowledged the event robably didn't  happen. Incredible

I could tell the store manager was lying when he insisted customers were not allowed to view security footage under any circumstance. 
I contacted their Bentonville, AR office, and got the exteme beaurcratic runaround, and finally lost interest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

How odd, even for all the years I ran MickeyD's if someone said they were shorted/gave a larger bill than they got change for we had to immediately pull that till no matter how busy we were and count it.

Offline Absalom

History from the wise Ancients till the 18th century, spanned some 6,000 years, during which
the essence of all serious religions, but emphatically not cults, was Spiritual.
The Enlightenment changed that dynamic, infinitely for the worse, and Mankind now pays daily.
Anyone challenging this, reflect a moment on the condition of the current Roman Catholic Church.
The Salvation Army is but another progressive/secular entity, self-identified as a dispenser of
material benefit while asserting their sanctimonious b/s that this betters the Soul of Man.
As for Racism, Africa's Tribal Culture, dating back tens of thousands of years, produced it so they own it!!!

Offline LegalAmerican

That is especially cruel because many terminal patients CANNOT take the vaccine and are NOT ALLOWED to take it by their physicians. Their immune systems are compromised beyond the ability to take ANY vaccine, COVID or otherwise. The COVID vaccine they are being punished about, could very well kill them.

Good Job! make-a-wish! Keep up the good work. (brainwashed idiots)

Makes  me think most people in high positions are truly EVIL. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I assume you have stopped doing that?   JUST GIVE IT TO THE FAMILY...or pay at register for them. No drama.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I assume you have stopped doing that?   JUST GIVE IT TO THE FAMILY...or pay at register for them. No drama.

Hmmm...interesting 'dilemma'.  LOL!

Do you interject yourself into the transaction just prior to the needy family inserting their food stamp card Visa into the reader...or give them the cash AFTER they checkout?

They would probably burn through the cash faster than having unused 'dollars' on their food stamp card.   But, so what?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald