Author Topic: Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism  (Read 4026 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I assume you have stopped doing that?   JUST GIVE IT TO THE FAMILY...or pay at register for them. No drama.

You don't understand human nature.  Majority of people are embarassassed to take charity, especially publicly.   I tried that tactic in the beginning.  For that fact alone, many refused by pride alone. 

Much easier to let them know I found their money.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How odd, even for all the years I ran MickeyD's if someone said they were shorted/gave a larger bill than they got change for we had to immediately pull that till no matter how busy we were and count it.

I normally do this during Christmas season, and lines in registgers get long.  Stores like this don't like to keep customers waiting in line with delays or controversies.

OTOH, with much more going self checkout the pickings are getter smaller to help people.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

What, they forgot how to count out a till?  $50 is a heck of an overage.  $20 imbalance would have had them up in arms too.

At the end of the day, there wouldn't have been any overage.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
At the end of the day, there wouldn't have been any overage.

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
:thumbsup:

And again one of the reasons I called Walmart home office.  Someone had a nice $50 overage.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And again one of the reasons I called Walmart home office.  Someone had a nice $50 overage.

I guess lifting $50 from a till is OK in Bentonville.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

I guess lifting $50 from a till is OK in Bentonville.

Most likely, the supervisor and the clerk had an "understanding" with each other that they split the overage - which the clerk knew very well was not from the till - and said nothing further about it.  The supervisor most likely wrote up a short report that reflected "no overage" and so when HQ came back down the line and asked about the incident, all they got back was a copy of that report.

Most likely the clerk got $20, the supervisor $30.

Offline corbe

Having worked in a Wal~Mart Warehouse that serviced the Laser and Radio equipment of ALL their Warehouses, nationwide, I know they have more cameras on the cashiers than the shoplifters.  Oh yea their Company motto is 'Our people make the difference'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Having worked in a Wal~Mart Warehouse that serviced the Laser and Radio equipment of ALL their Warehouses, nationwide, I know they have more cameras on the cashiers than the shoplifters.  Oh yea their Company motto is 'Our people make the difference'.

In this case about 50 bucks worth of difference. 22222frying pan
I will NOT comply.