Author Topic: Jury reaches verdict in trial of three men in killing of Ahmaud Arbery Breaking  (Read 820 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,here is MY take on this. The dead man was not a resident of that neighborhood. This means any people that are residents will be suspiscious of some outsider jogging through.

This is especially true when it comes to constuction sites,and people looking to steal tools or building supplies.

The early reports I read indicated that some building supplies HAD been stolen at some earlier time.

Then,here comes this guy who is NOT a resident of the neighborhood,going inside a house under construction,and looking around. THAT is indisputable because I have seen the film.

Who is to say he wasn't casing the joint to see if there was anything worth stealing,and planning on coming back at  3 AM to steal it ?

Then,these three decided to stop and question him,and instead of stopping and explaining what he was doing there,he attacks the guy with the shotgun,pretty much forcing him to shoot.

IF he were innocent of everything including intent,WHY didn't he just tell them to call the police and let them sort it out,instead of trying to take the shotgun away?

If YOU were innocent,would YOU have tried to take the shotgun away,or would you have told them to call the police?

The fact that he didn't do that leads me to believe that he may have taken part in the earlier thefts,and was afraid the police would find evidence of this in his house.

Admittedly,the guys screwed up by having a shotgun. The problem with that is if pushed,you shoot,and there ain't no taking that back.  Having concealed weapons would have been a much better idea. Chances are he would have just ran away,and then they could have let the police worry about it.

At a MINIMUM,it would have been a warning to him to stay out of the neighborhood because they were "on to him",and chances are that is exactly what he would have done.

The whole damn thing was lose/lose from the minute they tried to "capture him" by holding a weapon on him. It would have been different if they had film of him going into an occupied house and removing items,but all they had was the tresspassing in an unoccupied house thing,where he is standing inside the garage and looking around.

Hell,he wasn't even breaking in because the garage doors hadn't been installed yet. All he was doing was tresspassing.

Bad judgement all around from everybody involved.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 11:44:05 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Sounds like juries on high profile cases are on a roll.  Kudos to the juries in both the Rittenhouse and Arbery cases. 

The justice system works as long as the left wing and their lackeys don't f with it.

It didn't work in the Abrey case.  ALL A SET UP.  I AM SURE THEY WOULD WANT BROOKS INNOCENT TOO. 

Offline mountaineer

I doubt Arbery was in the neighborhood for any innocent reason, including jogging. It's even likely he was there either to commit a burglary or to "case the joint" for a future burglary attempt.

Nevertheless, from what I've heard, the elements of a justifiable homicide do not appear to have been present. The three guys had no business trying to stop him at gunpoint or make a "citizen's arrest." They should have called the police and reported a suspicious person. Prowling around looking for things to steal simply is not a crime punishable by death, under our laws, nor should it be. They screwed up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I doubt Arbery was in the neighborhood for any innocent reason, including jogging. It's even likely he was there either to commit a burglary or to "case the joint" for a future burglary attempt.

Nevertheless, from what I've heard, the elements of a justifiable homicide do not appear to have been present. The three guys had no business trying to stop him at gunpoint or make a "citizen's arrest." They should have called the police and reported a suspicious person. Prowling around looking for things to steal simply is not a crime punishable by death, under our laws, nor should it be. They screwed up.

You nailed it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Briefing Room resident White Supremist has weighed in.   Thankfully she is a minority of one.

@Wingnut

What,exactly makes her a racist? Is it because she was telling uncomfortable truths?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

With all due respect.  It was not a citizen's arrest.  They were trying to stop this man, till police could come and investigate. They saw him 5 times in video's, going through a house being renovated, in the wee hours of the morning?  Looking for what?  Left out watch, ring, tool?  Aubrey killed himself.  The truck was stopped, Travis just standing there, when Aubrey came around and started hitting TRAVIS IN THE FACE.  Then grabbing the rifle barrel, tying to get it.  They fought, Aubrey had a gun shot in his thumb from the struggle, then the gun went off again. If TRAVIS allowed the rifle to be taken from him, what do you think would have happened?  AUBREY...ATTACKED TRAVIS.  Aubrey was the aggressor.  Aubrey already had priors, at age 13, with an illegal gun. Aubrey lived with mom, no job, did not live in that area.  About 30 to 50 miles away.  One does not jog in TIMBERLINE BOOTS.  So many lies put out by media. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Wingnut

What,exactly makes her a racist? Is it because she was telling uncomfortable truths?

Yeah right Pete.  Carry on.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Will Johnson is one of my favorite people . Same with OFFICER TATUM.  Just want the truth.  Just want the truth. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvZtGDtl9MQ

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yeah right Pete.  Carry on.

Was reading a thread about this today somewhere and ran across a terrific summary.

A life is over and three lives are ruined because of the action of one person.
He forgot the carpenter's creed:
Measure twice and cut once.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

With all due respect.  It was not a citizen's arrest.  They were trying to stop this man, till police could come and investigate. They saw him 5 times in video's, going through a house being renovated, in the wee hours of the morning?  Looking for what?  Left out watch, ring, tool?  Aubrey killed himself.  The truck was stopped, Travis just standing there, when Aubrey came around and started hitting TRAVIS IN THE FACE.  Then grabbing the rifle barrel, tying to get it.  They fought, Aubrey had a gun shot in his thumb from the struggle, then the gun went off again. If TRAVIS allowed the rifle to be taken from him, what do you think would have happened?  AUBREY...ATTACKED TRAVIS.  Aubrey was the aggressor.  Aubrey already had priors, at age 13, with an illegal gun. Aubrey lived with mom, no job, did not live in that area.  About 30 to 50 miles away.  One does not jog in TIMBERLINE BOOTS.  So many lies put out by media.

Good luck selling this tripe
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

The Briefing Room resident White Supremist has weighed in.   .

No

Just our version of Joy Reid
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

ABL is another good man. Just like WILL JOHNSONS...crew.  Jay, Jamal, Doc, Jermain, Quincey. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsFk6YMfeYA

Offline LegalAmerican

I read somewhere, that he urinated inside the house.  I would love some DNA test on Aubrey and the pee. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 03:24:56 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline DB

I read somewhere, that he urinated inside the house.   

"You read somewhere"...

Offline LMAO

"You read somewhere"...

Well yeah. Online propaganda and Officer Tatum YouTube videos definitely should come before evidence, court testimony, forensics…

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I would love some DNA test on Aubrey and the pee.

Has zip, zero, nothing, NADA to do with the case

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Sounds like juries on high profile cases are on a roll.  Kudos to the juries in both the Rittenhouse and Arbery cases. 

The justice system works as long as the left wing and their lackeys don't f with it.

@catfish1957

Your post, and the posts by others minus one, shows the difference between how us conservatives view law and order vs the left

We are not sympathetic to law breakers. We don’t excuse riots for our causes like the left does. We support the right to self defense but not vigilante justice regardless of the race or gender of all involved.

The left  opposes self defense but supports riots but do so based on racial makeup
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 01:21:54 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater