Author Topic: Joe Manchin Again Urges Biden To Reinstate Keystone XL Pipeline  (Read 79 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin Again Urges Biden To Reinstate Keystone XL Pipeline
« on: November 23, 2021, 09:17:54 pm »
Joe Manchin Again Urges Biden To Reinstate Keystone XL Pipeline

Thomas Catenacci
Energy & Environment Reporter
November 23, 2021 2:42 PM ET

Democratic West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin redoubled his efforts to convince President Joe Biden to reinstate the Keystone XL pipeline, arguing that it would bolster U.S. energy independence.

Manchin, the chairman of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, made the comments following Biden’s decision to tap into the U.S. emergency oil stockpile. The federal government will release approximately 50 million barrels of oil from its Strategic Petroleum Reserve, the White House said Tuesday.

“I continue to call on President Biden to responsibly increase energy production here at home and to reverse course to allow the Keystone XL pipeline to be built which would have provided our country with up to 900,000 barrels of oil per day from Canada, one of our closest allies,” Manchin said in a statement.

“To be clear, this is about American energy independence and the fact that hard working Americans should not depend on foreign actors, like OPEC+, for our energy security and instead focus on the real challenges facing our country’s future,” he continued.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/23/joe-manchin-energy-independence-joe-biden-keystone-xl-pipeline/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Joe Manchin Again Urges Biden To Reinstate Keystone XL Pipeline
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 09:42:36 pm »

A response not from Greta Thunberg ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.