Author Topic: What Biden’s Nomination of Omarova Tells Us  (Read 85 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Biden’s Nomination of Omarova Tells Us
« on: November 23, 2021, 02:12:35 pm »
November 23, 2021
What Biden’s Nomination of Omarova Tells Us
By J. Robert Smith

Not long ago, who would have believed that an American president would nominate a communist for an important U.S. Treasury job?  Not a “I’ve seen the light” repentant communist, like Whittaker Chambers, but a person who must believe that the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union was fake, like the moon landings that tinfoil-hatters swear never happened.

Joe Biden is the president and Saule Omarova is the communist -- or communist sympathizer, depending on reports.  Then again, Omarova disavows being a Bolshevik.  Easier to slip through the confirmation process with a disavowal, possibly.  In any event, Omarova isn’t exactly a small government, free-market sort.  Her positions are radical.  Marxism (aka communism) isn’t a dirty word among Democrats and progressives nowadays.   

Rounding out Omarova’s resumé, shoplifting, which is fitting in that communism is a form of organized thievery.  Stalin committed crimes, too.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/what_bidens_nomination_of_omarova_tells_us_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: What Biden’s Nomination of Omarova Tells Us
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 12:30:28 am »
"What Biden’s Nomination of Omarova Tells Us"

It tells us that he didn't MAKE the "nomination".

Perhaps I'm being too charitable, but I sense that even ol' joe, back in the days when he was sentient and coherent, would not be dumb enough to nominate and out-and-out communist for a job overseeing banks...